New Arrivals v6.0

JeffB

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A certain someone who will remain nameless finally got off his lazy behind and got the numbers for this to me. He was nice enough to get them made right off a template of the gamer to make sure they were spot on so high fives for him.

P.S. the certain someone is Brillaint

BurningBridges.jpg

Wow, love that Manti Te'o jersey. Kid's been to hell and back this season between his grandmother and girlfriend dying 6 hours apart. If anyone deserves to win a national championship, it's that kid. Not the biggest Irish fan, but I'll be pulling for them Monday night.

You're putting off getting my stuff done for effin Leafs jerseys?!

BurningBridges-vi.jpg

Your stuff should be put off for pretty much anything. I can only take seeing so many of your pickups at a time without going crazy.

Mike, get rid of that Teo nameplate! That thing doesn't belong there! And PLEEEEEEEEEASE beat those friggin Bama jerkfaces. Sincerely, a Gators fan.

Mike, get rid of that Teo nameplate! That thing doesn't belong there! And PLEEEEEEEEEASE beat those friggin Bama jerkfaces. Sincerely, a Gators fan.

Au contraire, my friend.

ND wears names for their bowl games. Parseghian started it in the 70s when he allowed the players to keep their bowl jerseys. Weis and Kelly brought it back. Here's a pic of Teo's game jersey for Monday posted by the equipment manager. I don't necessarily like it, but I had to be accurate.

https://twitter.com/NDFBEquipment/status/278200877599301632/photo/1

I love those Heritage Leafs jerseys.

Every time one comes up on Ebay they tend to go beyond what I can afford, after seeing that Felix I may have to do the worst thing I can imagine (sell or trade some stuff)

Beauty TMLFAN, :thumbsup:

Also, The year Toronto did the Heritage jersey I noticed the Rangers introduced the liberty jersey and the Hawks introduced the black Alt.

Was this just a coincidence?

ND has actually changed their jerseys around a ton over the years. For a team that has that much tradition, their jerseys have been all over the place. And I'm not just talking about switching the primary color from blue to green from time to time. Gerry Faust made us wear royal/madonna blue jerseys with stripes. We had shamrocks on our helmets in the 60s. Parseghian put pride stickers on the helmets for big plays, etc.

Granted, still no excuse for those abortions they wore against Miami, but that's a whole different debate...

i've never been a huge irish fan, but i am sick and tired of seeing alabama and nick saban's smug Arse winning all the time. i hope the golden domes destroy those stupid period blood tidal waves. (sickening as it is, it is the first thing i think of when i hear Crimson Tide)

Finally something new for me too.

Thank you, brandon for this beauty and...

NAS_2005-06_Legwand_3rd_Set2_back.jpgNAS_2005-06_Legwand_3rd_Set2_front.jpg

...for the lettering copy prints to make this possible. I kept the weird spacing between the letters :D

NAS_2010-11_Legwand_3rd_Prototype_back.jpgNAS_2010-11_Legwand_3rd_Prototype_front.jpg

Is there anybody else with a Preds 1.0 prototype size 54 who thinks the sleeves are too long? Or is it just me?

Those white Preds are awesome. I really wish they kept those in the plans, although the yellow is nice too.

Nice work on the lettering! That's impressive!