New Arrivals v6.0

JeffB

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm beyond excited about these two I just got!. My bank account is not though. But I got them for a steal compared to what Meigray is trying to charge. I will also post photo matches later in that new thread

Shea Weber 2011-2012 game worn Set #2 worn from Jan 7th - May 4th

Pekka Rinne 2011-2012 Game Worn Set #2 worn Jan 7th- May 4th. I photo matched it to tons of pics already. So Excited!

Sick

I love the back #s would you be able to zoom in on the stiching? Are the guitar strings sublimated or the top twill layer is cut that way?

Thanks guys. The orange 2000 jerseys have always been one of my favorites second only to the Eagle mesh jerseys of the mid 80's. So, getting Brindy with the A was a bonus. I have known about the jersey for about three years and the seller finally agreed to let it go.

To all Flyers faithful, during the 99-00 season, did the Flyers only wear black at home as an alternate or did they wear them on the road as well? I know that they switched to the black for the playoffs on the road.

I know that Brindy played 7 road games for the Flyers that year before he was dealt for Primeau. The wear on the jersey is pretty extensive which leads me to believe he may have worn this jersey in most if not all of the road games. If anyone knows please message me.

I'm beyond excited about these two I just got!. My bank account is not though. But I got them for a steal compared to what Meigray is trying to charge. I will also post photo matches later in that new thread

Shea Weber 2011-2012 game worn Set #2 worn from Jan 7th - May 4th

Pekka Rinne 2011-2012 Game Worn Set #2 worn Jan 7th- May 4th. I photo matched it to tons of pics already. So Excited!

Awsome Preds jerseys. Been looking for one of these since last year. Is the body and arm material really two different shades of yellow, or is it just the pic? Never noticed it before on tv if it is.

What a freakin haul Stephen. Just epic. I have one on its way as well :)

Hopefully you can photomatch it to this:

Fans-weigh-in-on-first-round-violence-89

AWESOME!

What a freakin haul Stephen. Just epic. I have one on its way as well :)

Hopefully you can photomatch it to this:

AWESOME!

haha! I Photomatched it to a good pic of him fighting Bertuzzi during that game, I think.

Sec,

They are slightly different since the arms are air knit and the back and armpit air are The edge material but in person its not that noticeable. The flash of the camera makes the edge material shine so it looks like a different shade.

Poopy,

The strings are sublimated into the twill numbers. I will post a close up in a bit.

this is not a new arrival nor a gamer but it is a team issue 2.0, you can see the color isnt that different under different flash/lighting but it definitely shows up more in pics than it does in person.

weber-2012-b.jpg

Nice Richter, Matt. I have a blue Messier w. the AS patch, but I have a blank blue CCM that I may do up as a Richter w. the AS patch and then sell the Messier. Nice tribute to the MVP!

Fans-weigh-in-on-first-round-violence-89

Is there a reason Preds player like smashing Red Wings' players heads into the glass?

it seems Cosby's is stitching the letters on Richter's name a bit too close together.

To me, I can't accept anything less than perfect. Being a graphic designer by profession, I know that the tracking/kerning (space between letters) can greatly affect the look of a font/typeface.

Cosby's has the correct 90's thin fonts, however they need to be perfect when it comes to the spacing they did in that era, or else it won't look perfect!!!

I can certainly appreciate the sentiment, but it's probably not a bad idea to remember that (often enough) Cosby's didn't do it right on the gamers, and many gamers show inconsistencies. I actually like certain anomalies when things aren't quite perfect.

One of my favorites is how the Red Wings used to put the crest too high, and often Steve's C would be slapped across the shoulder seam -

RedWingsGAMER198687HomeYzerman-vi.jpg

And on some, despite the crest being low enough, they still threw it up there -

WingsGAMER198789HomeYzermanfrt-vi.jpg

ps - this one's just to drive you bonkers:

edWings198384HomeOgrodnickrear-vi.jpg

Oh yeah, the next mug who double quotes pictures, especially right after they've been double quoted, is getting banned for life.

...just try me :)

Challenge Accepted :)

But nice pickups over the last pages.

Matt, nice jersey, horrible player :P

Love all these Flyers jerseys. Some real beauts in there.

The Brind'Amour might be my favorite!

Where are you planning on getting a Spectrum patch for that jersey Flyers845? The actual patch they wore is much different than the patch that was available for retail, and I don't think I've seen anyone obtain one yet.

I have one muahahaha

I always thought that the one time quoting pictures is acceptable is was when you're the guy that flips the page on someone minutes after they post something. Especially if you just say something like "nice!". I appreciated seeing those badass Preds right at the top of the page here. Honestly, if I posted seconds after Steezy posted with nothing much but a brief congratulations, I'd probably delete my post, so he could have more page time. :P Rules is rules.

*looked back. Phew. Didn't ruin anyone's glory. Btw, those 2 Preds are glorious. Congratulations.

Effit. One more edit to contribute something to the thread. Got this in a trade with Mr.Selanne 56 2.0 Datsyuk

20130212_001255_zpsfc695e41.jpg

20130212_001409_zpsd2bfc846.jpg

Oh yeah, the next mug who double quotes pictures, especially right after they've been double quoted, is getting banned for life.

...just try me :)

So as annoying as it may be, double quoting pictures will get you banned for life, but a stupid racist comment sparks your curiosity.

Way to go Slim, way to go.

I always thought that the one time quoting pictures is acceptable is was when you're the guy that flips the page on someone minutes after they post something. Especially if you just say something like "nice!". I appreciated seeing those badass Preds right at the top of the page here.

Who's skipping pages and missing out? Who? WHO?!!

I'll ban them too!!!

So as annoying as it may be, double quoting pictures will get you banned for life, but a stupid racist comment sparks your curiosity.

Way to go Slim, way to go.

http://www.fotki.com'>

Ah, what the heck..I'll contribute a bit. Got these two from a fellow member a few weeks ago, but never posted 'em since both will most likely be going right back to him :D

Couple of '86-87 Kings -

Those Preds are freaking nice. Congrats on the pickups. I need me a Preds 2.0.