New Arrivals v6.0

JeffB

Thanks Angelo, i got them in a trade again from the same guy as last time (good guy to work with). CC does an awesome job man, their customization is one-of-a-kind.

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just added... 2013 Chris Kreider rookie sweater... Scored his 1st regular season goal in his career while wearing this sweater against the Devils (Brodeur) on Feb 5th. Videomatched to shootout loss to Senators on 2/21.. Kreider was stopped by Lehner.. Very excited about this sweater..

img1081ui.jpg

img1077l.jpg

Man what a pile of great jerseys coming in. Love the Kimmo and the NWT Leafs, nothing better than getting an older jersey still NWT.

I just got this in 2005-07 Hershey Bears Tomas Fleischmann. Love this style, 4 colored font beauty. Bought it from some guy and he mailed it right to Cutting Edge for me and they turned it around quick.

flash-b.jpg

flash-f.jpg

Thanks man, technically I suppose its 3 but there is a black layer added as an accent so it sort of makes it 4. I posted a close up of another one in a Font thread a while back which you can see here if youd like - http://oi48.tinypic.com/347gx7p.jpg

Since there's already AHL jersey just above, I think my new addition will fit right in.

05-06 Grand Rapids Griffins #15 FILPPULA Reebok Airkinit size 56.

0506filppulagriffins.jpg

Edited by ilkka

Grats on the Chris Kreider rookie jersey.

Also love that Griffins jersey, always liked that style.

Wow, I've missed a ton of pickups since I'm not able to read the forums during the day. Kurt's haul is about as epic as it gets, and that Kreider rookie GW is great. Nice pickups everybody

Three days ago, Joe at JJDistributing posted on Facebook that he was looking for retail authentic Rick Tocchet jersey (which I happened to pick one up on Easter Sunday on Ebay for a relatively low amount worthy of flipping if I didn't like it) for a friend, offering cash or a trade. Coincidentally, I was eyeing up a black, and a white 6100 Size 60-G jerseys on his site. I emailed him, and was very eager to mention what I was looking for.

Now, I'll be sending these off to Cutting Edge to be professionally customized for myself to use on the ice. Even though they're minty-fresh now, I can't wait until they are beat to hell and have puck marks, tears, pilling, and some post-paint on them!

01388518661162-vi.jpg

00388518660173-vi.jpg

Nicely done, Big. I grabbed one of his 6100s awhile back myself. Dang those are some fine sweaters.

Nicely done, Big. I grabbed one of his 6100s awhile back myself. Dang those are some fine sweaters.

Thanks! May not be as great as some of the other pickups here recently, but it was pretty cool how it came to fruition.

It's a shame that some of the really good looking 6100 styles couldn't transfer to the edge format. The Pens were one of several teams that I thought didn't need changing.

This one arrived today:

Sandy McCarthy 00-01 Game Worn

Nice! I bet you have to make some room in your closet now, huh?

;)

Thanks! May not be as great as some of the other pickups here recently, but it was pretty cool how it came to fruition.

It's a shame that some of the really good looking 6100 styles couldn't transfer to the edge format. The Pens were one of several teams that I thought didn't need changing.

Yeah, I was wearing my own black 6100 from J&J yesterday and thinking about how sharp and underrated a set it is. The triangles at the waist are just such a nice touch. I don't despise the edges like a lot of folks do, but it's clearly inferior.

I should add on the Penguins customization tip, I had a phone conversation with Tim at Pro KnitWear yesterday and man, the guy really couldn't have been nicer and more helpful. I feel a great amount of confidence in sending stuff their way.

I should add on the Penguins customization tip, I had a phone conversation with Tim at Pro KnitWear yesterday and man, the guy really couldn't have been nicer and more helpful. I feel a great amount of confidence in sending stuff their way.

I would, but Cutting Edge did those jerseys at that time. Anybody know if they also did the Pens ultrafil CCM 93 jerseys, Mesh Starter jerseys, or Proplayer jerseys?

Beautiful Yzerman. Is that Ultrafil?

Yep, the WIngs went to airnit a year or 2 later I think.