New Arrivals v6.0

JeffB

Thanks, I've been wanting one for a while but people like to hang onto those things had to wait for them to auction more off. But it was worth the wait. ya a throw back series would be nice or they could replace those blue third jerseys with a throwback set I wouldn't mind that But it looks like next year there will be an Adam Foote night where they retire his number. and maybe a Hejduk retirement night(I hope not yet tho)

I'll probably be going to the Foote jersey retirement night. Those are always fun. But I hate the Avs Edge design so much that I just can't bring myself to buy one. I went to Forsberg's jersey retirement and if it wasn't an Edge I'd get a Landeskog done up with the 21 and the two nameplates. A Seth Jones with a Foote 52 and both plates would be cool too. As for Hejduk I really hope he signs on for another year and has a rebound year under the new coach. Sacco was such an idiot and a complete d0uche for scratching Hejduk for all but his last game. No integrity at all. The Avs owed Hejduk his last games once he got healthy. It wasn't like they were in a playoff race or anything and having him in the lineup hurt their chances of winning. So glad Sacco is gone. I hope Hejduk gives it another shot.

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll probably be going to the Foote jersey retirement night. Those are always fun. But I hate the Avs Edge design so much that I just can't bring myself to buy one. I went to Forsberg's jersey retirement and if it wasn't an Edge I'd get a Landeskog done up with the 21 and the two nameplates. A Seth Jones with a Foote 52 and both plates would be cool too. As for Hejduk I really hope he signs on for another year and has a rebound year under the new coach. Sacco was such an idiot and a complete d0uche for scratching Hejduk for all but his last game. No integrity at all. The Avs owed Hejduk his last games once he got healthy. It wasn't like they were in a playoff race or anything and having him in the lineup hurt their chances of winning. So glad Sacco is gone. I hope Hejduk gives it another shot.

My buddy and I have been talking about taking a trip to go to a game, the Foote retirement night would be a cool first Avs game to go to. And as of today with Kroenke taking over as president and Sakic as V.P. of operations maybe Hejduk will stay another year, the Avs kinda owe him and he would be a good to have on board to actually make a playoff run(fingers crossed). As for the Edge jerseys, since I started collecting that's all I've really been ale to get ahold of so I'm used to them but I have kinda gone overboard with the Edge jerseys I'm waiting on an O'Reilly #90 gamer that I pre ordered and I sent 2 Edge 1.0's to denver athletic to get done up as a Foote home capitan and a Wilson away and then im done with them for a while until I hunt down some of the pre Edge jerseys of my favorite Avs players

Looking over the McGinn jersey I found this sharpie mark on it. Someone got a little crazy when they were signing these jerseys And is there a name for these style jerseys when they are not 1.0 or 2.0 material I have another reebok jersey that is of the same material Just curious

Picked this off ebay last week and I am not really sure what I got here. There seems to be very light use with a small black mark on the front and some fabric pulls on the left sleeve next to the #1. The size checks out correctly with "54" penned in faded blue ballpoint pen on the Maska tag and the customization is dead on for the time period (even the high quality Ruberti's sewing job :)). The placement of the name and numbers is accurate and this jersey is almost identical to my 89-90 Kerr gamer. Almost....almost...well someone had the bright idea to cut out the fight strap :( Both of my Kerr gamers have the strap in tact so this could be a problem. So I email the dude that sold it to me and he claims the story behind it was that it was gifted to his friend who did some work for Kerr (he is a realtor now). Then the jersey shows up with a pair of Tim Kerr 7 mile run socks and two Tim Kerr Charities glasses. So I am thinking maybe this was some kind of raffle prize who knows?

I was able to contact Mr. Kerr himself and he states that he does not recall gifting it to someone and that the Flyers were required to wear a fight strap. So he certainly did not cut it out. Very cool by the way for him to email me back. It also could have been bought directly from Milt Byron who had the teams sets back then.

At this point I will continue to try and photo-match the loose threads at the top of the crest.

I am tinkering with the idea of replacing the fight strap but really don't know if that is a good idea. Any suggestions? Were 54's available at retail? My questions are endless. Anyway here it is:

Tim Kerr 1988-89 or 89-90 road jersey

I remembered watching him catching that pass from Jordan and hitting that 3-pointer to win the NBA Finals for the Bulls. You should bring it to a March Madness game where he is doing color commentary, maybe it will jog his memory.

Although a dissapointing year for the Preds still very excited to get my jerseys in for this season. The Fisher has about 11 team repairs and a lot of marks, the one above the crest I photomatched. I also saw the Fisher worn in person a few times which was cool and oddly at a road game in Detroit as well. The Wilson has 4 repairs but not a lot of wear, he got injured while wearing it. Another season completed!

fisher-b.jpg

fisher-f.jpg

wilson-2013-b.jpg

wilson-2013-f.jpg

Great jerseys Brandon. I got mine a couple of days ago as well.

Are your home and road jerseys made out of different materials? It seems strange that they would be. However my white Hannan is made mostly out of what I would call air knit with some mesh panels on the side and back. The name is completely sublimated onto the name plate. The gold Erat is made out of about three different materials. The sides and back are the same mesh as the Hannan but the front and sleeves are what I guess has been called bubble mesh. The shoulders are what I would call light weight ultrafill for lack of a better term. The letters of the name are sublimated like the numbers but are stiched to the name plate.

These are my first Reebok authentic jerseys of any kind so I don't have anything to compare them too, but it seems odd that a home and road jersey from the same team in the same season would be constructed so differently. Is this really normal for these jerseys, or does one of these players wear an unusual jersey?

Are your home and road jerseys made out of different materials? It seems strange that they would be. However my white Hannan is made mostly out of what I would call air knit with some mesh panels on the side and back. The name is completely sublimated onto the name plate. The gold Erat is made out of about three different materials. The sides and back are the same mesh as the Hannan but the front and sleeves are what I guess has been called bubble mesh. The shoulders are what I would call light weight ultrafill for lack of a better term. The letters of the name are sublimated like the numbers but are stiched to the name plate.

These are my first Reebok authentic jerseys of any kind so I don't have anything to compare them too, but it seems odd that a home and road jersey from the same team in the same season would be constructed so differently. Is this really normal for these jerseys, or does one of these players wear an unusual jersey?

I could be wrong, but I believe Erat wears an Edge 1.0 jersey while Hannan likely wears an Edge 2.0 like most (if not all?) Predators players other than Erat. Your descriptions seem to match that discrepancy.

I have no idea on the differences in one jersey having stitched letters versus the other not. Brandon or another Preds jersey collector may be able to chime in with better info there.

CONFIRMED! I have a lot of Erat gamers and they are all 1.0. He has an occasional 2.0 mixed in but thats what you got. I have one from last year too. Its cool actually that you got one as there may be no more 1.0 Preds gamers going forward.

Thanks for the info guys. Much appreciated.

My Gill arrived on Thursday. I'll post better pics later ... but cluster repairs on both lower sleeves and a couple of faint marks. Photomatched to one of the repairs on the left sleeve.

IMG_20130511_110330.jpg161932768.jpg

Great Preds jerseys guys. I bought Legwand's Set 1. I'll try to get some pics up when I get off work.

More Preds Love Anyone?

Here is the Away Set 1 from this season. Decent transfer and a couple solid repairs on the sleeves. I have not found a photomatch as of yet. These are just quick cell pix, will take better ones later.

I know why you Preds fans are so passionate about these jerseys now. The detail is incredible.

2013-05-14183706_zpsa12e62dc.png

2013-05-14183630_zpsed2d4d34.png

Awesome Gill man. Those Preds jerseys are definitely some of the best. Looks like both Gills found their home here.

I landed this awesome Latvia jersey from 2005 the other day. Latvia is one of my favorite countries and was one of the only I was lacking. It was one of those extra team jerseys with a number no one wore. I hadnt stripped anything in months so it was a bit of a re-learning process but it came out flawless in the end. I really took my time to ensure a perfect job because of how rare this is.

Karlis Skrastins was captain of this team and it will be customized with him. The only issue is Im having a hard time coming up with pics, especially of the captain C. If anyone has any references - please PM me.

latvia.jpg

Now THAT is killer. Those pro style lower-level IIHF teams are tough to find. I love the maroon color of Latvia's road jersey. That and Kazakhstan's blue are two of the sharpest colors in the IIHF.

001_zps2bbc8ecc.jpg002_zpsab84fd01.jpg004_zps0d42ac58.jpg003_zps4dc2a00d.jpg

Now THAT is killer. Those pro style lower-level IIHF teams are tough to find. I love the maroon color of Latvia's road jersey. That and Kazakhstan's blue are two of the sharpest colors in the IIHF.

Thanks man, its really nice for sure. Still a little wet in the picture but the color is definitely awesome.

Its freakin Preds' Central around here, love it!!! Both of those are awesome. The non-Tootoo 22!!