New Arrivals v6.0

JeffB

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:o I'll show you crap! *insert link to Jeremy's collection* Double :o

Ha ha that was a good one. Hey CJ did you get my message I sent you a few weeks ago?

That's right! You DID supply both, didn't you? I had forgotten about the Rangers one too. If only it was a size 54, both would be identical matches to their on-ice counterparts. Though, I'm certainly not complaining.

Couple new pick-ups...First, I really didn't realize how nice the Rangers Heritage 3rds were, until this one showed up today.

Chris Kreider 1.0 Size 54

CIMG2991_zps79cbc204.jpg

CIMG2990_zpsa0833967.jpg

and, my favorite player growing up...Starter mesh nonetheless

Theo Fleury size 48

CIMG2986_zps16cd40d8.jpg

CIMG2988_zps50f48c29.jpg

When my next batch arrives I'm gonna drop a LOAD on the West Side up in here!

Lol. I can't wait until we have to restart the new arrivals thread after we all get our stuff back from EPS!

I sent in a bakers dozen.

Got my first indo-edge. I was expecting it to be of sub-par quality, so I can't really say I'm disappointed. But since it was only $30 on eBay, I gave it a shot. It's no where close to being on level with a 2.0 and even the fight-strap is half-arsed.

guwHwAr.jpg?2

Pretty amazing you got a customized Indo-Edge, with tags, for only $30!

I'm almost positive it was customized by NHL.com. Customization was pretty bad so it didn't warrant a picture lol. It customized with JVR so I'm guessing the seller saw the range of prices for all the JVR jerseys on eBay and priced it according to that.