New Arrivals v6.0

JeffB

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Slim,

That Hawks Gunzo's and the Ultrafil Probert are SWEET!

What size's are they?

I found a white 1989 Ultrafil Wings a while back but it's a 48 or a 50... BOOOOOOO!

That Gunzo Hawks is sweet. Denis Savard was a great player in his time.

Slim,

That Hawks Gunzo's and the Ultrafil Probert are SWEET!

What size's are they?

I found a white 1989 Ultrafil Wings a while back but it's a 48 or a 50... BOOOOOOO!

Savard = 50

Probert = 48

It's hard to find 80s stuff much larger than 52...most was smaller back then.

Ya especially that Ricci. Very nice

Nice hangers

Good luck against Boston tonight :thumbsup:

Those original style Nike Sharks jerseys are some of the nicest ever produced.

I would have to agree, of course I'm a little biased.

Ya especially that Ricci. Very nice

Thanks, that is one of my favorites as well.

Here's a cool one. A USA Nike World Juniors goalie cut jersey:

onalTeamcirca2013Nikeauthentic-vi.jpg

It's a WJC jersey because it's the standard cut AND old Nike material. Only the kids wear these anymore; not the senior team. They still swear by the Swift for some reason. I'm thinking John Gibson from his stellar performances at the World Juniors AND World Championships during this calendar year.

I also found this on eBay a few days ago:

alTeamcirca20052aNikeauthentic-vi.jpg

alTeamcirca20052bNikeauthentic-vi.jpg

What a hassle it was to find this style. Being a one-year design, I'm guessing they didn't sell too many pro ones. The lettering is awful but it's coming off easily so far. I will be turning it into another American #24 very shortly...just not Chelios.

Those pro Team USA jerseys (with the front lacing) are pretty tough to find. It took me a long time also to locate them. I was able to land both the white and blue jerseys.

Chelios is from the USA????

I'm becoming a Canadian!

Here's a cool one. A USA Nike World Juniors goalie cut jersey:

onalTeamcirca2013Nikeauthentic-vi.jpg

It's a WJC jersey because it's the standard cut AND old Nike material. Only the kids wear these anymore; not the senior team. They still swear by the Swift for some reason. I'm thinking John Gibson from his stellar performances at the World Juniors AND World Championships during this calendar year.

I don't know a lot about USA jerseys, so maybe this is just the difference between game jerseys and retail authentics or possibly year-to-year changes. But, I can tell you that the on-ice jerseys the team wore this year at least (relevant if you're making a Gibson) were a little different. The collar is definitely shaped differently and there is no "Land of the free, home of the brave" written on it.

Here is my Gillies goalie gamer from this year's WJC:

IMG_3230.JPG

Wow. Good call there. I just did a little research and you are indeed correct. It looks like the boxy collar was worn in 2010 in the Jack Campbell/Mike Lee era. Still good choices!

Perhaps the writing on the sleeve appeared only after the Olympics when Nike redesigned the jerseys. That makes sense I guess. Jack Campbell it is!

The 2010 USA WJC team was still wearing swifts, even the goalies. The switch to air-knit didn't happen until the next year and that style was only used for the 2011 classic USA Hockey trainwreck.

http://auction.nhl.com/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/ProductDisplay?prrfnbr=117117432&prmenbr=12717464&aunbr=117464142

Hot off the machine! Here's a sweet style you don't see too often. 2005 UMaine Black Bears Dustin Penner:

kBearscirca20051aNikeauthentic-vi.jpg

kBearscirca20051bNikeauthentic-vi.jpg

I love the color scheme on their uniforms. The early-to-mid 90's Isles font is great too.

Got a couple new ones that I've photographed.

http://imgur.com/a/CJnRo#0

Starter shirt seems to be a Game-Issued Third, as Nordstrom only played two games for the Bruins in 98-99. It's made in Wisconsin and shows the United Garment Workers tag in the side. Also has special 75th anniversary stamp in the hem.

Great jerseys I like the Boston Third and the Penner is a awesome choice

I gotta find one of those Salmon Canucks...

Can't tell if your trademark is the cupcake or the chubby lil' right foot.

If you die, can you put me in your will? Those are beautiful nucks jerseys, Im jealous you can afford that!

Little international flavor again to the topic.

Picked up latest addition to my collection today.

12-13 Jokerit Helsinki (Finnish SM-Liiga) game worn road jersey worn by team captain #4 Ossi Väänänen.

Besides SM-Liiga and Play-Off patches on back hem, shirt has variety of small sewn on sponsor patches and of course captain's "C" sewn on front.

Reebok size 58 with alterned sleeves.

1213jokeritvaananen.jpg