New Arrivals v6.0

JeffB

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quite a haul!

Sweet Simmer Rob.

All i can think about is Mr. Deeds, "the hideousness of that foot will haunt my dreams forever"

3671765_std.jpg

haha my goodness, the feet are just... ugh.. c'mon. I love the #20 Kesler though.

Today I got two awesome jerseys from my favorite active player.

First, an 07-08 #14!!! Eric Fehr Set 1 Edge 1.0. He only wore that number for parts of 2 years until Brian Sutherby started his descent to the minors.

Caps fans may also find it interesting to know the name is reverse kiss cut. As far as I know, this would be the only year for that. Everything else I've seen or had was layered for the name in the Edge era.

This jersey was worn during the set 2 time of the year but that's when his first callup happened. Got 6 games and a goal in this jersey. Some snags and pulls and a huge board burn around the 1 on the right side, looks like a hit from behind/head first to the boards top of mark. Hard to see because its in the fold on the picture but there are burns and holes. Tons of inner pilling in the tail as with all of Eric's shirts. It's also signed but that's alright, cool he added the 14 to it.

fehr-14-f.jpg

fehr-14-b.jpg

And now an absolutely beautiful 2007-08 Hershey Bears 1938-39 throwback game issued jersey. Eric got called up to play big boy hockey and didn't get to wear this one but it did come with a team LOA. I think without question one of the best designs ever worn by Hershey and to think, they came up with it in the 30's. It's chocolate and white but the numbers are black with a very large white stitching. The detail is incredible and to top it off, its ultrafil!

It's also the absolute biggest size 58 jersey I've seen that isn't a goalie cut - 29" pit to pit and 35" top to bottom. I can hardly wear this, gotta do a Gretzky tuck if I even want to attempt.

fehr-1938-f.jpg

fehr-1938-b.jpg

Now this jersey was also signed when I got it but unfortunately someone got into a fight with a hot dog or something. Stains were littered up and down it, some of them were 6 inches long down the front. Even on the back, wtf? In the process of taking them off by hand water hit the sig and it started to run, it bled and just looked terrible. I didnt take the before picture intentionally so its with a different camera but you can see how nice it cleaned up. Took me about 2.5 painstaking hours but it came out perfect.

SQWi9lv.jpg

Hey nice work on the signature removal :) Nice jerseys. I like the red Capitals jerseys. Just wish they would have gone with the older blue (royal...not sure) instead of the darker navy blue. Quite a Fehr collection you have going.

Kurt, loving the Deedsy reference. "I'll bring the beers" (in my best Boston accent)

Great Canucks jerseys. What a freakin' haul! The boxes Vancouver apparently gives make them extra classy, too.

Also, nice Fehrs. That Hershey one is particularly stunning. It's clear that their Outdoor Classic jersey this year was based off that design as well.

@The Next One: YESssssssssssssssssss ;)

@jukierules: glad to see youre here too! :)

@slimcutta: im trying too man! but , the cupcakes are too f'n delish!

@flyhighguys94: that movie was hilarious! nice reference ;)

@bobcat1988: yeah, im really likin those boxes. i think they started using 'em this year when Millionaires jerseys were out. i got lots now.

hahaha! thanks for all the comments guys! im glad to be a part of the community!

After all that my latest pickups seem a tad underwhelming!

Steve Staios 10/11 Retro gamer:

veyd.jpg

3vqx.jpg

Wade Flaherty 2007 Preseason gamer, my 1st goalie jersey:

oop2.jpgsb83.jpg

Great Canucks jerseys! wow!

The Hershey Fehr is beautiful.

Great Staios! That thing got there quick!

Fehr jerseys need more toes.

Thanks guys! The Bears jersey really is a classic.

And dude feet just need to stay out of the camera at all times. Woof.

tumblr_m8ghliwniS1qdthrw.gif

And dude feet just need to stay out of the camera at all times. Woof.

The foot and the cupcake is his signature. While somewhat odd, I applaud him for his originality.

If that's his calling card, maybe we should change his login to Footcake or something

Or I can edit his status from 'rookie' to 'Footcake'

Love it.

Welcome to the boards bb83, way to contribute right from the get go :thumbsup:

Love it.

All of the internet points to you, sir.

Love it.

You're a legend Slim.

New Hawks, huge game tomorrow boys. Happy to get both these in size 48 since Kohos fit so big. If anybody has a spare authentic home white CCM Hawks (48 or 52 size) from this era(CCM on neckline not hem) please let me know as I would love to complete the 75th Anniversary set.

Authentic Koho 2000/2001 Chicago Blackhawks Steve Sullivan Road Jersey

Sullivan was not the alternate for most of the season but have seen photos of him with the A from that year in the road reds so rolled with it.

DSCN2600_zps8166df69.jpg

DSCN2612_zps7a0581cb.jpg

Authentic Koho 2000/2001 Chicago Blackhawks Tony Amonte Alternate Jersey

DSCN2590_zps7f88f510.jpg

DSCN2595_zps096ad99e.jpg

This awesome jersey came in today, a game worn Miles Mikolas Padres jersey. I absolutely love those camo jerseys and had to share it here :thumbsup: And btw, Mikolas is also know as the 'lizard king' because he ate a small lizard in the bullpen for a bet (!)

DSCN5749_zps12d02418.jpg

DSCN5751_zps57ed8f21.jpg

These came today but I was only expecting the jersey

First up is a game worn Chris Drury 2000/2001 set 3 with all star patch. This jersey has a bunch of wear on it marks all over it and holes in the sleeves and board burns. The sleeves seem to have been shortened a lot and the end of the sleeves have been stitched smaller

The shirt I was not expecting it was sent by Kroenke Sports Charities for buying my Jamie McGinn military appreciation night jersey. What's cool is the shirt is signed by J.S. Giguere

These little pics are all I can do but better pics are in the link in my signature

Circa 1965-69 Chicago Black Hawks Bobby Hull Gunzo's durene. Gunzo's sold these jerseys for $30 customization included at the time (around $200 inflation-adjusted today dollars).

blackhawks_hull_front_zpse20ffa71.jpgblackhawks_hull_back_zps6351d7a7.jpg

blackhawks_hull_crest_zps716033b5.jpgblackhawks_hull_shoulderpatches_zpsbedb6

blackhawks_hull_necktag_zpsdcb964d1.jpg