New Arrivals v6.0

JeffB

Wow, awesome Hawks!

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That....is a Gunzo's Bobby Hull. You sir, have just beaten everything anyone on will ever post on this site until the end of time. Great pickup.

Back to the mere mortal pickups. First new one in a while which felt pretty good. Mnwildfan sent this one to Blakes for me so he gets an assist for that.

99-00 Stars Modano 2000 Finals

S6004006-vi.jpgHosted on Fotki

S6004008-vi.jpgHosted on Fotki

Also had this one awhile from angelo but never got round to posting it.

08-09 Avalanche Sakic 2.0

S6004011-vi.jpgHosted on FotkiS6004021-vi.jpgHosted on Fotki

Circa 1965-69 Chicago Black Hawks Bobby Hull Gunzo's durene. Gunzo's sold these jerseys for $30 customization included at the time (around $200 inflation-adjusted today dollars).

Finally. Something that has held the orange bombardment at bay. Anyone got a '71-72 Orr Bruins GW, or perhaps a Rocket Richard GW to keep the wave of orange away?

After I've pretty much given up all hope of ever finding one of these, I stumbled upon one at the Wings equipment sale. Team Issued 2.0, Red Wings Winter Classic, size 56 (with a new pair of "Where's Waldo" socks!). I'll be putting the WC patch on when I get this thing customized. I'm just stumped on who to put on it.... Datsyuk, Zetterberg, or Lidstrom.

4kez.jpg

2l3e.jpg

mn1u.jpg

Yeah, that was the only one they had. I actually went there with the intention of just looking and checking prices for next years sale, but as soon as I saw that thing I grabbed it. It was a good thing I just got paid too, lol.

Those barber pole socks are in a league of their own.

Wow! Nice grab... kinda shocked they had one of those.

After I've pretty much given up all hope of ever finding one of these, I stumbled upon one at the Wings equipment sale. Team Issued 2.0, Red Wings Winter Classic, size 56 (with a new pair of "Where's Waldo" socks!). I'll be putting the WC patch on when I get this thing customized. I'm just stumped on who to put on it.... Datsyuk, Zetterberg, or Lidstrom.

Put Conklin on that bad boy. Love the socks

Yes! If I could snag one of those, it would be a Conklin, without a doubt!

Circa 1965-69 Chicago Black Hawks Bobby Hull Gunzo's durene. Gunzo's sold these jerseys for $30 customization included at the time (around $200 inflation-adjusted today dollars).

Fantastic!

Love the B. Hull

@ punisher...go Lids and awesome find. Can't believe you found that yesterday and the socks!!!! They didn't even have any socks I saw from even this year! Glad I drove 6 hours to not buy anything:{ Was hoping for a minimum of some game socks....