New Arrivals v6.0

JeffB

Glad I don't collect Canucks jerseys. I wouldn't have a chance. Nice haul....again

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You put your right foot in... And you shake it all about.

Nice Nucks :)

You put your right foot in... And you shake it all about.

Nice Nucks :)

hahah i lol'ed at this one, well played sir.

Something's wrong. No foot in the pic of the Hordichuk front. Cupcake, but no foot. I need consistency bb83, something to believe in, something to count on, something that I know no matter what - will always be there. Until today, that thing I believed in, that thing I counted on, that thing.....was your foot in your Canuck's jersey pics. Where will I turn now? <crying> <sobbing> <interpretive dance - on knees, sweeping arm from side to side while holding hand palm up & tracking with tear filled eyes>

FOOTCAKE RETURNS!

With an eyegasm of nucks jerseys. Beautiful! Cant wait to get through schooling and get a real job so I can afford to bring in a haul like that!

Its hidden under the Meigray paperwork

Something's wrong. No foot in the pic of the Hordichuk front. Cupcake, but no foot. I need consistency bb83, something to believe in, something to count on, something that I know no matter what - will always be there. Until today, that thing I believed in, that thing I counted on, that thing.....was your foot in your Canuck's jersey pics. Where will I turn now? <crying> <sobbing> <interpretive dance - on knees, sweeping arm from side to side while holding hand palm up & tracking with tear filled eyes>

Good stuff. That jersey is an under-appreciated ugly classic. Everyone gets their undies in a bunch over the Pooh Bear and the Burger King, but that's an ugly jersey for the new age. The font is pretty sharp though.

Thanks man. yeah I'm surprised they never entered that category of ugly thirds. Not too bad in person though for sure.

They haven't? I thought they were widely regarded as one of the ugliest jerseys in NHL history?

Don't get me wrong, it looks nice customized, and Modano is a great choice, but the design is just awful!

They haven't? I thought they were widely regarded as one of the ugliest jerseys in NHL history?

Don't get me wrong, it looks nice customized, and Modano is a great choice, but the design is just awful!

They haven't in the sense of value, the wild wings, burger kings and even to some extent pooh bears command ridiculous prices. Whilst the mooterus can be had for very reasonable prices and don't seem to be as rare.

@mharolde: you got it! :P

@flyers845: thanks pal! :)

@xspoilersx: thanks for the kind words dude!

@SuperTheGreat: have no fear my friend, in the words of another board member in another forum, "Know Da Toe!"

@Sk3: thanks dude! hey man, ive been there, with schooling and wanting to buy jerseys, but hang in there!n

They haven't in the sense of value, the wild wings, burger kings and even to some extent pooh bears command ridiculous prices. Whilst the mooterus can be had for very reasonable prices and don't seem to be as rare.

This is because unlike the other ones, the Mooterus isn't "so ugly it's cool", it's just horrible.

I used it to teach my interns about female anatomy.

And crappy NHL crests.

The recent Classic auction was very good to me.

This is the new center piece of my women's collection. Hayley Wickenheiser 2002-2003 game worn Finland men's league jersey.

196_zps7d59fa89.jpg

197_zps4469c68b.jpg

1998-99 Andrei Zyuzin. The home white mate to the road green I got a couple of months ago.

199_zps849900ec.jpg

198_zpsd1c6936e.jpg

1999-2000 Mark Smith home. Jersey has a ton of stick and scuff marks on front and both sleeves.

203_zpsaadac2cc.jpg

Anybody know why all that shows up is a link to the second pic when I go back to add it? It would be nice if I could at least get the front and back of each jersey in the same post instead of having to create separate posts for every pic.

200_zpsc52b7eaf.jpg

2000-2001

205_zpsae7aaaad.jpg