New Arrivals v6.0

JeffB

Jersey has more wear than shows up in the pics. Signature says Smitty.

206_zps96ba2f00.jpg

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They haven't? I thought they were widely regarded as one of the ugliest jerseys in NHL history?

Don't get me wrong, it looks nice customized, and Modano is a great choice, but the design is just awful!

That design instantly becomes so much better and more practical the minute you take out the red (seriously, when did the Stars ever have red as a color besides that sweater?) and remove the gigantic uterus from the front. Nobody wants to look at reproductive organs on a hockey jersey.

The recent Classic auction was very good to me.

This is the new center piece of my women's collection. Hayley Wickenheiser 2002-2003 game worn Finland men's league jersey.

Nice to see your Salmat shirt finally arrived.

Although it looks pretty lonely without the blue version ;)

Nice to see your Salmat shirt finally arrived.

Although it looks pretty lonely without the blue version ;)

I think so too. Email or PM me to let me know what you want for it.

Mail day!

Stu Bickel heritage game worn 12-13 one game wonder, no wear. Reinforced neck and shortened fight strap.

P7102427.JPG

P7102428.JPG

Arron Asham away 12-13 game worn, light wear few good black marks and coulple unrepaired holes, reinforced neck.

P7102429.JPG

P7102431.JPG

Brad Richards home 12-13 game worn, light wear. (Thanks for dattlesey ;) )

P7102432.JPG

P7102433.JPG

NIce Rangers! They look comfy on that carpet clearly made out of Wompa fur.

;)

Got a bunch back from EPS but they took so long I have pretty much changed what Im doing collecting wise so most are for sale or have been sold but this one is a keeper.

1997-98 Tom Fitzgerald Panthers w/ authentic 5th anniversary patch from the Cutting Edge sell off. Its a great patch and the authentics are hard to get. A very underrated player who played over 1100 games in the NHL. I also love the alternate A on this style.

fitzgerald--fl-f.jpg

fitzgerald--fl-b.jpg

Got this in the mail yesterday from MeiGray. Edge 2.0 size 56. I think I'll make a Fedorov out of it.

DSC_0167-vi.jpgHosted on Fotki

Got this in the mail yesterday from MeiGray. Edge 2.0 size 56. I think I'll make a Fedorov out of it.

Isn't Fedorov one of the few players playing in 2008-09 to actually not have worn the Edge 2.0 jersey? Not sure if that matters to you.

From Classic Auctions -

2002-2003 Craig Berube Flames 3rd, Set 1, with shortened fight strap

013_zpsfb1ff582.jpg

014_zpsdd8a19a2.jpg

2003-2004 Tie Domi Leafs 3rd, set 2, with shortened & tightened sleeves, fight damage to neck and heavy wear and fight damage to right sleeve

008_zps6380a1ce.jpg

009_zpsa09aa781.jpg

If the Leafs went full time with the old thirds on the road, and the current thirds at home, I would be very pleased.

I don't know the answer to that. None of the pictures on the getty images site are clear enough to be able to tell.

Isn't Fedorov one of the few players playing in 2008-09 to actually not have worn the Edge 2.0 jersey? Not sure if that matters to you.

QFT!!!

If the Leafs went full time with the old thirds on the road, and the current thirds at home, I would be very pleased.

I don't know the answer to that. None of the pictures on the getty images site are clear enough to be able to tell.

You can visit the Meigray site and view the population report from that year, it confirms he wore a 1.0...I got a white Caps yesterday and found out the hard way too, lol.

Great goon pickups! The Domi is sweet! Berube was a bit of an Arse though IMO, he can never that "monkey" off his back.

Thanks - the Domi was a tough one to land -

Unfortunatly I can't open the population reports on my computer. I don't have the proper program. I do have a white 1.0 that I can make into a Fedorov though.

You can visit the Meigray site and view the population report from that year, it confirms he wore a 1.0...I got a white Caps yesterday and found out the hard way too, lol.

Just got this today thanks to Dr. D. 2001 Millan Hejduk all star jersey. I've been looking for a Hejduk for a while and to get an all star jersey is awesome. It will look good with my Drury gamer I recently picked up from the same year with the same all star patch. I do have better pictures in the link in my signature

NICE Domi Leafs jersey. I've seen a bunch of different versions of his sleeve customizations out there from tape to the stitching. That's awesome.

Let's keep the game train moving. 1988-89 Jan Erixon:

Rangerscirca19881aCCMauthentic-vi.jpg

Rangerscirca19881bCCMauthentic-vi.jpg

This thing is LITTERED with stick marks on the front and back. It even has a few repairs on the chest. Outstanding!

Just got this today thanks to Dr. D. 2001 Millan Hejduk all star jersey. I've been looking for a Hejduk for a while and to get an all star jersey is awesome. It will look good with my Drury gamer I recently picked up from the same year with the same all star patch. I do have better pictures in the link in my signature

Everyone's on the Hejduk ASG train lately. Think I'm a bit of a trendsetter. :lol:

^That's freaking awesome!

Wow. Yes it is.

Everyone's on the Hejduk ASG train lately. Think I'm a bit of a trendsetter. :lol:

Haha. Ya I've had the Hejduk bug for a while and those jerseys are very sharp.. Maybe with the collar they will let me on the golf course with it