New Arrivals v6.0

JeffB

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man the Berube, Domi & Erixon are all excellent. I'd love to land a Berube some day.

2011-12 Mats Sundin Night Jay Rosehill

IMG_2768_zps91301635.jpg

IMG_2767_zps458f3bcc.jpg

2013 Playoffs Komarov

IMG_2766_zpsd2e6c417.jpg

IMG_2765_zps6644bdd1.jpg

2010-11 Set 1 Dion Phaneuf - AKA Phaneuf's first Jersey as Captain of the Leafs

IMG_2764_zps01e06d2c.jpg

IMG_2764_zps01e06d2c.jpg

In keeping with the Leafs theme here, this just arrived yesterday - a jersey of this current Leaf from his previous team -

09-10 Frazer McLaren Sharks 3rd

001_zpsba8aa83f.jpg

002_zps9e205674.jpg

Great gamer hauls!

Got these this week at the Preds Development camp. Seth Jones and Fillip Forsberg Auto'd Photos and Pucks

Haha nice pick ups man. I saw you in one of the development camp videos as Jones was walking away.

AUTOGRAPH SESSION VIDEO MATCH!!!!

Wow, those Leafs gamers... :o:o:o

Nice Jones and Forsberg autos :thumbsup:

Just picked up my first gamer (and first Edge 2.0 for that matter) from MeiGray, and spent WAAAAAAAAY more money than I should have :P I definitely can't afford to pick up any more gamers or any jerseys at all for the time being, but am thrilled that I was able to get this. I personally love the black/silver/white and like that they were adopted as the Home jersey.

Dustin Brown 2011-2012 Home Set 1

P7130731_zps1137308d.jpg

P7130748_zps5491281d.jpg

Points of shield patch were snipped off at some point

P7130735_zps803d1f7b.jpg

And after going through lots and lots of low resolution photos at incorrect angles I finally found a high res one from the Dec 1 2011 game vs Florida Panthers and was able to photomatch the small repair on the right sleeve to a tiny little tear.

P7130736_zpsb97ed657.jpg

DustinBrownphotomatch1zoom_zps5cde3fcb.j

Sweet first gamer, congrats!!!

Haha nice pick ups man. I saw you in one of the development camp videos as Jones was walking away.

AUTOGRAPH SESSION VIDEO MATCH!!!!

Haha! The media has been going crazy for Seth Jones. so far I've found 6 of seven photos I'm in.

Mats Zuccarello Metallurg authentic by Lutch

P1010148-vi.jpg

P1010149-vi.jpg

Really pleased with the quality of the jersey for the price. Much nicer than the old Lutch jerseys.

Sweet first gamer, congrats!!!

Thanks!!!

Ya very cool. Awesome first gamer now your not going to want anything less. I started out just wanting one and I ended up buying a handful and I'm always looking for the next now it is definitely an addiction.

Mats Zuccarello Metallurg authentic by Lutch

P1010148-vi.jpg

P1010149-vi.jpg

Really pleased with the quality of the jersey for the price. Much nicer than the old Lutch jerseys.

Looks great! I was wondering if anyone on here had the Lutch authentics. Kinda want to pick up a Yakupov Super Series sweater from them.

Just picked up my first gamer (and first Edge 2.0 for that matter) from MeiGray, and spent WAAAAAAAAY more money than I should have :P I definitely can't afford to pick up any more gamers or any jerseys at all for the time being, but am thrilled that I was able to get this. I personally love the black/silver/white and like that they were adopted as the Home jersey.

Dustin Brown 2011-2012 Home Set 1

Points of shield patch were snipped off at some point

And after going through lots and lots of low resolution photos at incorrect angles I finally found a high res one from the Dec 1 2011 game vs Florida Panthers and was able to photomatch the small repair on the right sleeve to a tiny little tear.

What is really amazing is that there is actually a repair on the jersey.

For as much as he throws his body around, there is usually very little wear on his jerseys.

I have a couple and have seen several others over the years and I can only recall one other with a repair.

It might actually be the one you purchased.

Welcome to the addiction!