New Arrivals v6.0

JeffB

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why's it obvious because of his beard?

see the tears from Crosby? Handshake defeat line.

This thread needs more Bergeron, but daaaaamn that's nice.

see the tears from Crosby? Handshake defeat line.

This.

And the mark on the crest is visible in that photo. He had two Set 2s, I was quite happy to find out this was the jersey I've got.

This isn't a new pickup just something I finally got around to re-doing. I had this done a while ago by SLC and thought it was good at the time but after looking through some photos of gamers I found out that the number font the Leafs used on the alts changed from the 08-09/09-10 seasons to the 10-11 season. Also, I found out that this only applied to the goalie jerseys as the player jerseys stayed the same all three seasons. I'm guessing SLC took over cresting duties for the 10-11 season and changed the font.

Anyways, I didn't bother trying to find a place that would replicate the font and just cut the new numbers myself. Thankfully I was able to buy a sheet of twill from Truman to do so.

Here is a history leason on the font change;

This is what I had from SLC

Here is the gamer (08-09 season)

You can see the numbers are fatter and the 3 is different on the gamer compared to mine

Here is another gamer (09-10 season)

same font as 08-09

Now here is a gamer with the changed font (10-11 season)

This looks like what I have

Here is my jersey with the new back and arm numbers

I tried to match the gamer as best I could and think it looks pretty close. If you guys can see something I'm missing feel free to critique.

I never would have noticed that. I checked my Reimer and it is the same as the Giguere. Gotta add a Cujo some day.

Even though its the Bruins Gr8erade, that's an awesome haul.

Just picked this bad boy up locally, pretty sweet. Bruins fans will like it and its funny that he is the guy that was traded for Matt Hendricks.

The jersey has lots of wear and I have to say, I NEVER liked this style of Bears jersey until I saw it in person. Many puck/stick marks and some nice marks across the back numbers. Did I mention this style of SP jersey is the best?

Johnny Boychuk Hershey Bears 2004-2005 Game-Worn Set 1 Alternate Jersey

boychuk-b.jpg

boychuk-f.jpg

More Bergeron then.....

My god, yes! I've got a replica of the '07 version of the throwback, which replaced the Pooh Bear as the alt.

Also, double yes on the Boychuk!

This one just arrived:

Brian Leetch 03-04 Preseason Game Issued. MeiGray LOA.

Very nice! Is it just me or does that name look like heat-pressed vinyl? (I'm sure it's not)

Simiarly (but not team-issued/game-worn etc):

IMG_1619-vi.jpg

IMG_1622-vi.jpg

Interesting. As a bonus, now I don't need my yearly eye exam.

:thumbsup:

Very nice! Is it just me or does that name look like heat-pressed vinyl? (I'm sure it's not)

The Rangers used to used heat pressed vinyl names on preseason jerseys. In the more distant past they used heat pressed names and numbers.

Love the London Knights jersey, those are some of the sharpest out there.

This jersey isnt new but the patch is, seemed like a good enough reason to post.

11/12 Datsyuk Team Issued 2.0 w/ BM | RS | SL patch. That accident is still a major bummer to me and I really wanted to have that on there.

That is sick. Edited by TMLFAN
No need to quote pictures

Zach Shannon - Lewiston MAINEiacs - 2010-11 Pink in the Rink

• There's a light mark on the crest, but unfortunately, the only picture I have of Shannon wearing the jersey is from warm ups so there's no matchable wear.
  • My first pink MAINEiacs jersey.

YVKK61p.jpg

y2CwrxM.jpg

uA3UaX9.jpg

Cameron Critchlow - Lewiston MAINEiacs - 2010-11

• Photomatched to a mark on the crest as well as other places.
  • My first MAINEiacs jersey with a "C" on it.

SaHc0kf.jpg

LXAscKf.jpg?1

H43ECob.jpg

auEthac.jpg?1