New Arrivals v6.0

JeffB

Absolutely excellent trio! Very nice.

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice Herman Miller table too! Eames?

I've never really been a big fan of the red on the Blues jerseys, but I love when you see the vinyl layer done properly.

HipGandalf_zps06bccf11.png

Would LOVE to see this guy back at full health this season... (Not a fan of sigs on jerseys as I may have the back #4 replaced)

From Frozenpond.com, best 2014 WC prices I've seen yet and those guys are super nice. I'd like to get two more for the trio of a Dats, Zetter, and Kronner but we will see if my "boss" lets me. :noway:

Awesome...totally awesome. Love both. Need to decide what to do for Winter Classic jersey. Probably have to pick one. We surely need Helmer back. Man, I love the sig on that one...that's just me though.

So so glad to get this back. Not going anywhere this time :D

87-88 Red Wings Yzerman

That is a jaw dropper for me....WOW WOW WOW..jealous congrats man!

I haven't posted here in too long, so I'll be posting quite a bit over the next days.

A couple more for today.

image_zps3e4ed9d5.jpg

image_zps094b0935.jpg

image_zpsda14c8fd.jpg

image_zpsb78ab60b.jpg

image_zpscdd8f028.jpg

image_zps9e21c1b1.jpg

image_zps874bc26f.jpg

My Hebert jersey turned up today and I love it!!! There's not tag in the hem so I'll need to do a bit of digging to find out if it is a gamer but for $100 I'm more than happy if it turns out to just be a signed authentic!

L1120055_zps0e0b90c0.jpg

L1120052_zpsbfc32699.jpg

L1120056_zps2a444a02.jpg

62bc603d-0e54-4fc9-9eb6-c61b65b29036_zps

I also picked up a new authentic Proplayer white Ducks jersey for £35!! I've never had a Proplayer before what are they like quality wise?

Thanks

Edited by jigglypuff

USPS tracking SAID my Coyotes sweater was out for delivery today, but apparently the nice people at the USPS decided that my apartment didn't deserve to have our mail delivered today.

Use your imagination, picture a blank, black Starter jersey.

87-88 Red Wings Yzerman

Its fair to say this is back where it belongs :)

I gotta say I wasn't too excited about those Wings WC's but the more I see 'em, the more I like 'em.

The 09's were (to me at least) absolutely perfect. I knew it would be tough to get something on par with those. I wasn't much of a fan of the 14's at first either like you said. They have grown on me though... and they look pretty sweet in person. I don't know if there have been any pics of them yet, but I'm really wondering what the pant shell/socks are going to be like for them.

87-88 Red Wings Yzerman

THAT.... is beautiful...

As long as it doesn't get completely overdone, I'm a fan of the off-white for jerseys like that, just like the NYR WC.

Not the biggest Rangers fan (I have nothing against them however), but their WC jerseys were absolutely flawless. Very glad I got the chance to snag one.

Still catching up....

You'll notice a trend of Québec/francophone players.

The 'C' on my Lightning is bothering me as it's not 100% accurate, it's unfortunate because I purchased it at the St. Pete Time's Forum in the spring (when I got to meet my absolute favourite player Vincent Lecavalier, and yes I have already ordered my Flyers #40 jersey). You would think they would get it right at the arena, but no.

image_zps7bf213dd.jpg

image_zpsfd781381.jpg

image_zps16c0df8b.jpg

image_zps55ba8252.jpg

image_zps77f4ad3c.jpg

image_zps4044b9bd.jpg

image_zpscfda5331.jpg

image_zpsc4ef3c7a.jpg

image_zps6ee9c89d.jpg

image_zps07b11d0a.jpg

And I think that is it for today.

image_zps5143e5d2.jpg

image_zps0d8eea0b.jpg

image_zps3c12b0f9.jpg

image_zps2ade577c.jpg

My pickup from the Meigray summer sale, nice timing that he was re-signed a few weeks prior: Set 3 / Playoffs Game Worn Reebok Edge 2.0 2010/2011 Washington Capitals Karl Alzner Home Jersey. This gives me one home, road, and alternate game worn for both the Blackhawks and Capitals; back to authentics to save some scratch

DSCN2677_zpsca68fe37.jpg

DSCN2716_zps250362d6.jpg

Found these today. It's not me selling them.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NHL-MEMORIAL-PATCH-FOR-DETROIT-REDWINGS-BRAD-McCRIMMON-AND-RUSLAN-SALEI-/390580591117?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item5af06ada0d

Hey Brandon, you wouldn't happen to know where another one of those patches could be found, would ya?