New Arrivals v6.0

JeffB

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To clarify about the Weber jersey, if it was just game issued why would it have wear?

If I'm reading correctly, it wasn't game issued. It was game worn but just not worn in the Calder Cup Finals (despite being prepared for it by having the patch on the rear hem).

You'll often see junior teams with a set of game worn jerseys (from the regular season/playoffs) that have the Memorial Cup patch on it despite it not being used in the tournament since they don't end up wearing one of either the home or road set.

In the 2012 Memorial Cup, for example, Shawinigan wore a commemorative jersey in their first game and then their gold jerseys in their next 5 games.

If I'm reading correctly, it wasn't game issued. It was game worn but just not worn in the Calder Cup Finals (despite being prepared for it by having the patch on the rear hem).

You'll often see junior teams with a set of game worn jerseys that have the Memorial Cup patch on it despite it not being used in the tournament since they don't end up wearing one of either the home or road set.

Correct. It was the Set 2 jersey worn for some period during the regular season, plus the playoffs. However, as Meigray had the deal for a Finals Set 1 and the series was 2-2 going into Game 5, the Meigray Finals Set 1 was used though the Set 2 was prepared in case a team could win the series in Game 5.

Confused? :)

2010-2011 Steve MacIntyre with double fight straps

001_zps11f993df.jpg

002_zps3c367025.jpg

003_zps3ebff3a0.jpg

I got this sweet jersey in the mail today. Generally not the type of thing Im really into but in the NHL you dont get a lot of themed and true authentics. It's also cool because it uses the matching font style as the normal jerseys but in a different color. It's an ultrafil that feels just like the Habs baberpole jerseys and its signed.

2012-13 Chris Mueller Military Appreciation Night Jersey Given to Members of the Armed Forces at the Game

mueller-f.jpg

mueller-b.jpg

Thanks man but I give all the credit to the guy who risked his life for us! I wrote him an extra thank you today, crazy to think about what is truly sacrificed for us sometimes.

Brandon,

Were these Military appreciation night jerseys just prepared for the game and given away?

I would have thought they would be worn on the ice for pre-games or something and then signed/given to the service members, and was wondering why it still had the hang tag on the sleeve.

Yeah they gave them out during the game to past and current members of the military. There were 45 jerseys in total which would make about 2 sets. I dont know if one set was worn for warmups and the other set was not or if both sets were just given out. I couldnt find any pictures that show them in them for pregame.

I must have missed the email from the team about a jersey giveaway to members of the military. A great gesture, but, I'm not really a fan of the NHL warm-up only worn specialty jerseys. At least the minor league teams wear them for a game or two, not just a few minutes.

2000-2003 Chris Simon jersey just came in today and wearing it as I type this! I was so excited to see I got it! One of my favorite jerseys of all time, and the local team! :D

BT-u4M4IUAAdvoO.jpg

BT_Krm9IMAAffre.jpg

Cool Mueller Brandon! I gotta agree with Brian though, how did he not get one? :)

Here's one I've had for a while but meant to get pics up as you don't see many of these often!

1999/00 CHL Macon Whoppee Chris Brassard

Great wear, plus embroidered "MGT" inditials on the sleeve. Brassard racked up 227 PIMS that season, along with 32 more in 11 playoff games!

jersey_29-L.jpg

jersey_30-L.jpg

Picked this up off someone on Gameworn.net. It's a game issued with an authentic m&d patch with the blue border.

Congrats on finally landing this!

Got this from one of Ice Jerseys competitors for $39.99. Edge 1.0 size 56. I have the 30th Anniversary patch to put on it, now I just have to descide who to make it.

DSC_0412-vi.jpgHosted on Fotki

Good choice, I forgot he went to State.

I actually like those funky Oilers jerseys, make it a Shawn Horcoff (Go Green!)

It's not a goalie cut so in my mind that's a jersey foul, that and I don't like goalies.

Make it a Roloson!