New Arrivals v6.0

JeffB

It's time to start a new thread for your new arrivals. Have at it boys!

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And just to refresh our memories of the my other Isles gamers from this season:
Jay Pandolfo set 1 photomatched 2x (A Removed)

Im glad Frans Nielsen is finally getting some credit, he is the most underrated player in the NHL, hands down.

A new arrival. Ottawa Senators CCM 1997-2000 3rd jersey. This will face a strip job and become a rookie Hossa.

IMG_0903.jpg

IMG_0904.jpg

Also a better quality pic of this one... Florida Panthers 1995-1996 #55 Ed Jovanovski rookie with a Stanley Cup Finals patch.

IMG_0905.jpgIMG_0906.jpg

What is that on the upper right chest of the Senators jersey?

Kanatek Silicon Valley Challenge of '96? '98? Probably some promotion?

Can you cover that up with a patch of some sort?

I really like the Islanders uniforms, now that they've gone back to a more traditional look. I should pick up a road jersey. That 3rd jersey though? Not so much.

I picked up a Macdonald recently off ebay:

7e557a4a.jpg

14a38273.jpg

Kanatek Silicon Valley Challenge of '96? '98? Probably some promotion?

Can you cover that up with a patch of some sort?

Yeah, Kanatek Silicon Valley Challenge '98. Promotion yes.

I have to see if there's any patches from that period to be put into the jersey.

And just to refresh our memories of the my other Isles gamers from this season:

IMG_2286.jpg

Even though not from this past season, this is my favorite of your recent pickups. I love the lower case 'de'

Nice AMac pick up! I was going to bid on it, but used my better judgement lol! 2 AMacs on the same page is what I like to see!

Haha thanks Louis! Same here! It's quirky things like the lower case "de" that make the jerseys stand out. I'm expecting one more jersey either today or tomorrow, so out of my recent pickups, you might have a new favorite ;)

Nice AMac pick up! I was going to bid on it, but used my better judgement lol! 2 AMacs on the same page is what I like to see!

Haha thanks Louis! Same here! It's quirky things like the lower case "de" that make the jerseys stand out. I'm expecting one more jersey either today or tomorrow, so out of my recent pickups, you might have a new favorite ;)

Looking forward to seeing it!

IMG_3318.jpg

IMG_3317.jpg

Im glad Frans Nielsen is finally getting some credit, he is the most underrated player in the NHL, hands down.

I'm glad you know this! Us Isles fans have been pissed for years he has not received a Selke nomination. We are lucky to have him and his old contract was a steal! (His new one isn't so bad either)

My crap doesn't stink...unless you consider the New York Islanders franchise my crap, in which case, my crap does stink