New Arrivals v6.0

JeffB

Straight from the team.. and get this.. when I wore it to the Prospects Tourny this past week.. A Finnish reporter interviewed me and I made the Helsingin Sonomat which is the Helsinki New York Times.

http://www.hs.fi/digilehti/urheilu/Tervetuloa+Minnesotaan+Granlund/a1342322137610

There is actually a picture in the paper of me wearing the jersey..

Pretty awesome!

The reporter was the US correspondant and primarily covers political topics..talked to him for a half an hour..

My friend from Finland is sending me the actual article..

Super cool!

That's an awesome story, I can't even make a local paper

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing new here but I was lucky enough to find a 2007 HHOF game patch to add to it. I was actually surprised all you Rangers fanactics didn't put up a fight for it since the Rangers were the other team that year and I've never seen an 07 patch come up until now. I only need the 99, 00, and 08 to have all the HHOF patch's so if anybodies hiding any you know what to do.

I haven't for the life of me been able to find a list of the results and teams in the HHOF games, otherwise I would have probably been on that.

07/08 Sean Avery Away rangers EDGE 1.0

I know a lot of you guys hate him and a lot of you hate his style of play but remember Ranger fans this is the guy that got you guys to the second round in the 2008 playoffs. Teams need players like Avery to irritate other players so they can loss sight of the game and what is important. C'mon guys we don't want Hockey to turn into figure skating do we?

By the way the jersey was customized by NHL.com.

IMG_3512.jpgIMG_3513.jpg

"The Avery Show" with some System Of A Down :thumbsup:

Is there a certain size we have to use for YouTube videos?

Hey you Ranger rubes.. You get Rick Nash.. I here a deal is being done right now.. so pretty cool "new arrival" and sorry there is no picture to post yet :thumbsup:

New arrivals for the -men in jackets that are blue- include Mr. Dubinsky, Erixon, and a 1st.. and.......one more peice...

07/08 Sean Avery Away rangers EDGE 1.0

By the way the jersey was customized by NHL.com.

That actually looks pretty good. What did they use for nameplate material?

Crap so now I gotta try to find someone to trade my Artie and Dubi gamers, plus Mike's Erixon gamer for a Nash gamer? :glare:

anisimov_2-9-2012_back_sm.jpgrangers_heritage_dubinsky_b_sm.jpg

I can't wait to see the steiner list with artie and duby jerseys reduced;)

If someone's from Florida here...please read my other post @ hockey apparel.

So the rangers last 2 major trades were: Gomez for McDonagh and Dubi, Erixon, Anisimov, and pick number 30 for Rick Nash? And the ranger fans wanted Sather gone?

Safe to say this new pickup will never be a Nash. Tyutin or Fedorov? (Probably neither becuase I will never wear so no point in customizing it)

IMG_2865-1.jpg

That actually looks pretty good. What did they use for nameplate material?

They used Air-Knit, is that the correct nameplate material for the 07/08 Rangers jerseys? I got the jersey of eBay and the guy told me he purchased the jersey from NHL.com and they customized it. I know a lot of people don't like the way NHL.com customizes jersey but from the looks of it they did a pretty nice job.

Thank you sir but I'll just leave it as is.

And from what I can tell the Rangers still used Edge material on white jerseys this season, just an FYI.

Speaking of Rangers Edge nameplates, anyone want to tell me what the heck kind of material this is? It's really shiny, almost silvery:

http://www.meigray.com/edealinv/servlet/ExecMacro?nurl=control/StoreItem.vm&ctl_nbr=2381&siId=3985303&catLevel=1&scLevel=1&thisCatLevel=&oldParentID=4213&catParentID=4544&scId=4544

Speaking of Rangers Edge nameplates, anyone want to tell me what the heck kind of material this is? It's really shiny, almost silvery:

http://www.meigray.c...=4544&scId=4544

It's probably twill. Correct me if I am wrong, but during the preseason, the rangers used to (still do?) heat press names onto nameplates because it was cheaper and faster than arching and sewing every name. So that jersey was probably that player's PS jersey that the rangers held onto for the regular season

I got the jersey of eBay and the guy told me he purchased the jersey from NHL.com and they customized it. I know a lot of people don't like the way NHL.com customizes jersey but from the looks of it they did a pretty nice job.

They appear to do a better job with authentics than replicas, but even so it seems like they still find a way to screw something up.

A long time ago (when I didn't know any better) I got a replica customized by them. It was such a horrible job that even as a noob I was too embarrassed to wear it.

It's probably twill. Correct me if I am wrong, but during the preseason, the rangers used to (still do?) heat press names onto nameplates because it was cheaper and faster than arching and sewing every name. So that jersey was probably that player's PS jersey that the rangers held onto for the regular season

It's shiny like twill, but it's definitely textured and has a hole pattern kind of like the Edge mesh underneath it. What you say about it being a PS makes sense, though, as Reitz didn't play much that season.

They appear to do a better job with authentics than replicas, but even so it seems like they still find a way to screw something up.

A long time ago (when I didn't know any better) I got a replica customized by them. It was such a horrible job that even as a noob I was too embarrassed to wear it.

Which jersey did you get customized by them?

Which jersey did you get customized by them?

Kings Premier road. It came complete with airknit nameplate (shouldn't have had one at all, of course), and plastic-looking heat-pressed letters and numbers with the fake-looking stitch pattern printed onto the border of each character.

I still keep this as a testament to how much I've learned since then, lol.

I've seen that wacky shiny stuff before on other Rangers jerseys. I didn't know then what it was and I still don't.

It's shiny like twill, but it's definitely textured and has a hole pattern kind of like the Edge mesh underneath it. What you say about it being a PS makes sense, though, as Reitz didn't play much that season.

I have an indo-edge Thomas and when you take pictures of it, depending on the light, the nameplate looks like it's twill, but it's definitely not. It's airknit-like material and it's also stiff. The dude at the local jersey store said they just seal it, or something, in order to make it easier to sew down the names. I doubt that's the case witht the one you posted, given it's a GW jersey, but I figured I'd mention it since I have a shinly form of airknit on one of my jerseys...