xahlgoalie's jerseys for sale

xahlgoalie

IMG_0469.jpg

Ducks Pro Player Auth. size 52(1) and 54(1)...... 175 or Best offer

IMG_0456.jpg

Monarchs Black. This particular jersey along with some others are numbered with NO nameplates ( numbers vary). White 2011 and some older purple and blank black thirds also available. Almost all sizes available.

175-250 depending on jersey and existing customization which is 100% proper.

Preds stuff................

IMG_0458.jpg

Preds St. Patricks Day Practice Jersey No name or number

IMG_0275-1.jpg

IMG_0274.jpg

Preds first season, pre season gamers. Thanks to Brandon getting me the pre season roster. Heres what i have and who wore it. THANKS BRANDON

#51 Mark Mowers

#38 Jeff Nelson

#24 Scott Walker

#26 Jan Vopat

#36 j.j. Daigneault

#40 Karlis Skrastinsh

#42 Joel Bouchard

#34 Paul Brousseau

275 each

• 4 weeks later...

Just updated the entire thread. All jerseys that have been sold have been removed.

I have a ton of others from NHL to ECHL and college. Let me know if you are looking for sometning or any patch.

Thanks for looking guys............

Guys on IJ have been offering 15$. So I guess that's the price. I will send them 1st class mail. If anyone wants tracking, especially to Canada it may be a couple dollars more. I have about 20 I would say, give or take. Sold 5 last night.

I had some Capitals Anniversary patches for sale and I know there were questions about what they were. I was able to find out that they were made to be used on the jerseys that season but because of the NHL rules, they were not. They were made for that purpose and the logo was even used on their letterhead. I found some paperwork that may be helpful.

IMG_0725.jpg

15$

I also have a lot of requests for the blue cross patch on the current jerseys. The customizer who does hershey and has for years now says that the jerseys come like that. That is stitched on before they get customized. It is not a patch. I did see one tho and it is the same size as the one on the left side of the WBS patch. Best advice I can give is have that piece stitched and then cut out and stitched on the jersey. The logo is identical.

I also have a lot of requests for the blue cross patch on the current jerseys. The customizer who does hershey and has for years now says that the jerseys come like that. That is stitched on before they get customized. It is not a patch. I did see one tho and it is the same size as the one on the left side of the WBS patch. Best advice I can give is have that piece stitched and then cut out and stitched on the jersey. The logo is identical.

FYI. I think those are actually embroidered on, but the patch idea will work the same for me. :)

What is that Hershey Bears "S" patch in the pentagon? When and why was it worn? Really curious if I could put this on any of my Bears jerseys.