2009-2010 black jersey patch:

MonarchsPatches005.jpg

2010-2011 purple jersey patch:

MonarchsPatches001.jpg

2010-2011 white jersey patch:

MonarchsPatches006.jpg

2011-2012 white jersey patch:

MonarchsPatches.jpg

The 2010-2011 and 2011-2012 white jersey patches look similar but there is a slight size difference and the 10-11 is a fuzzier fabric with raised white letters while the 11-12 is a flat smooth patch.

I elimated duplicate patches and only put the different styles in the collection up.

Hope this helps.

FYI. I have all of those, in some cases rolls of them. Also have a bunch already on jerseys. Seems like there was no set size to them. However they were cut is how they were sewn on. I think every jersey could vary on the size of the patch. Hope that helps.

• 1 year later...

You're going to have to message him; he doesn't post here any more.

You're going to have to message him; he doesn't post here any more.

You're actually better off messaging him on eBay. His user name there is also xahlgoalie. He doesn't even look at this forum anymore.

I sent him an ebay message a few weeks ago and he ignored it.

I'm actually friends with him now. He's also pretty sick if eBay too. I even asked him for a patch I knew he had and he just said he'd check for me. It's been two months now.

I had to go through a lot to get the last patches I bought from him. We'd be this close to a deal, then he'd disappear for a few weeks until I had to keep e-mailing him about it again. He doesn't seem interested in even selling his stuff anymore.

I originally had his back here, stood up for him and stuff. I thought we were friendly---we would talk weekly for a couple of months. But then, one day, he just ended communication and we were mid-deal. It's a shame because I really wanted the jersey