Utah grizzlies/mark streit number help

hatryk

I looked thru my Grizzlies 00-01 year book and his number was not listed. I also looked thru my 99-00 Solar Bear game notes. They played them 2 times here and he was not on the roster. I suggest contacting the Grizzlies front office and asking for help. They sent me scoring recaps from the 96-97 season and helped me determine that Todd Bertuzzi wore #17 for the rehab stint he had there that season. They were pretty helpful. I have a friend who is helping sell off a HUGE stash of IHL Utah Grizzlies and SL Golden Eagle jerseys that the customizer had in his shop. Most of the plates were removed but I can see if he has that one. You never know.... He had the 'Tuzzi jersey and I had a plate made for it.

Lee has the white Streit plate! Just gotta find the number he wore. There is a NOBR #32 but I believe Brad Baure wore that for the 99-00 season.

For anyone wanting to have a Utah Grizzlies made up he has about 40 game used Bauer Grizzlies and a dozen new pro weight SP shirts the team didn't customize.

Lee has the white Streit plate! Just gotta find the number he wore. There is a NOBR #32 but I believe Brad Baure wore that for the 99-00 season.

For anyone wanting to have a Utah Grizzlies made up he has about 40 game used Bauer Grizzlies and a dozen new pro weight SP shirts the team didn't customize.

He wore 32 for the bears so I thought maybe that or 2... He had both of them

Gord Dineen wore #2 that season after he was traded from the Wolves .... and all of the P66 patches were removed for the 00-01 preseason. I think they just transferred them on the SP set.

There is a white #23 though... Lee is checking to see if the plate matches the removal marks.

I was contacted by a fan over at the Salt Lake Golden Eagles site... He said Mark definitely wore #7. He was at the game and remembers it well. Lee doesn't have a NOBR #7 but he has plenty of blanks Grizzlies..

Could have worn 7 as well.

I was contacted by a fan over at the Salt Lake Golden Eagles site... He said Mark definitely wore #7. He was at the game and remembers it well. Lee doesn't have a NOBR #7 but he has plenty of blanks Grizzlies..

Boom

He has both. The SP's are blank... the Bauer's are game worn with numbers. Email me hockeyjimm@bellsouth.net for the list.

• 7 months later...

Hi guys, while we are likely using the same source (the Grizzlies 2002-03 "Magazine" that lists the numbers worn by most, if not all, the players), Mark appears to have worn #7 ... as stated, I do not have any #7 Bauer "Flying B" jerseys, I do have a couple dark (Black) blanks...size 52.

So now the question becomes, did he wear a light (White) or dark jersey? Any thoughts on this one?

I gave up on this one....is it possible to make an accurate grizzlies of him?

Don't buy a Streit jersey. Please do not. This is the guy that turned down a 3-year $15m extension because he wants $18 million. Such a horrible captain and player