*Aaron Ward

DET / FLA Trade:

~To the Detroit Red Wings:

*Todd Bertuzzi

~To the Florida Panthers:

*Shawn Matthias

*2007 Conditional pick

*2008 Conditional Pick

I was really hoping the Coyotes wouldn't trade Perreault, he's been solid for them this year, I was bummed by that trade. I really thought Adams would be the guy they traded.

Phoenix's face-off percentage will go in the can, but worse of all, IceJerseys is producing my Perreault All-Star jersey as I type this! Thanks, Mike Barnett, you %^&@*!!!! :angry:

Phoenix's face-off percentage will go in the can, but worse of all, IceJerseys is producing my Perreault All-Star jersey as I type this! Thanks, Mike Barnett, you %^&@*!!!! :angry:

I kind of wonder if he's going to come back next year as, if I recall correctly, I think he has a home in Paradise Valley.

I kind of wonder if he's going to come back next year as, if I recall correctly, I think he has a home in Paradise Valley.

My Perreault jersey is due to arrive on 3/8, in time for Jovo bobblehead night (he's on IR, ironically). Perreault and the Coyotes are not against the possibility of another return of Yanic to the desert next season. That could happen this summer (please, please). The Coyotes face off % sank to 42% tonight in another loss at GM Place and that will be the norm for the rest of the season. I hope the Coyotes will do the right thing and get #94 back here in July. :skaterred:

The Coyotes should definitely re-sign him. He had some good chemistry with that team and gave them a spark when he joined them, his veteran presence is also a bonus.

My Perreault jersey is due to arrive on 3/12. Perreault and the Coyotes are not against the possibility of another return of Yanic to the desert next season. That could happen this summer (please, please). The Coyotes face off % sank to 42% tonight in another loss at GM Place and that will be the norm for the rest of the season. I hope the Coyotes will do the right thing and get #94 back here in July. :skaterred:

I agree with you, they definitely need him back for next year, unlike other players on the team who shall remain nameless *ahem* he wanted to be here. I've really been impressed with the way they looked the last two games, I think they ran out of gas against the Canucks, but that Lehoux-Taffe-Thomas line has been nice! Too bad they weren't brought up sooner.

My Perreault jersey is due to arrive on 3/8, in time for Jovo bobblehead night (he's on IR, ironically). Perreault and the Coyotes are not against the possibility of another return of Yanic to the desert next season. That could happen this summer (please, please). The Coyotes face off % sank to 42% tonight in another loss at GM Place and that will be the norm for the rest of the season. I hope the Coyotes will do the right thing and get #94 back here in July. :skaterred:

Funny- I was looking to get a "home" Dogs jersey with Perreault's name on it but since the trade- no thanks! I will have to wait until he signs somewhere to see if I should snap up that snazzy Coyotes jersey.

Funny- I was looking to get a "home" Dogs jersey with Perreault's name on it but since the trade- no thanks! I will have to wait until he signs somewhere to see if I should snap up that snazzy Coyotes jersey.

Just do it, no matter who you put on a Coyotes jersey, he ends up with another team eventually. Argh...