International League Gamers

seedmaya

With a lot of NHLers going to play overseas this year, does anyone have any leads on potentially picking up any of their game worn jerseys from those teams? I was going to email the teams and ask but I wasn't sure what the odds were of the people who get the emails understanding/speaking English.

Do they usually get a ton for their jerseys? I have no experience with European leagues so I was hoping the prices might be reasonable. I guess I can ask, and if nothing comes of it, at least I tried.

I would imagine that normally international jerseys are cheaper, but considering the circumstances this year, knowing there's no NHL, and that they have NHL superstars on their rosters, they're going to command higher prices than usual, and maybe even more than the NHL counterpart jerseys due to less sets and rarity.

With a lot of NHLers going to play overseas this year, does anyone have any leads on potentially picking up any of their game worn jerseys from those teams? I was going to email the teams and ask but I wasn't sure what the odds were of the people who get the emails understanding/speaking English.

If you're looking any finnish teams, please let me know, as I can most likely help you.

I inquired with Dinamo Riga about Alex Giroux's jersey a few days ago and have not gotten a reply.

If you're looking any finnish teams, please let me know, as I can most likely help you.

Id be interested in info on the Finnish league jerseys, Id like to add a few to my collection for sure.

I inquired with Dinamo Riga about Alex Giroux's jersey a few days ago and have not gotten a reply.

Id be interested in info on the Finnish league jerseys, Id like to add a few to my collection for sure.

I've heard that it's very difficult to get replay from russian teams. What are you looking from Finnish league?

Miikka Salomaki from Karpat... think I have a chance?

He's from my city. I know the older brother of Miikka's teammate Joonas Donskoi, he's a friend of mine and he knows Miikka. I could talk to him when I see him and ask about the possibility of getting a gamer. I might get one of Joonas's gamers for myself.

• 1 month later...

I will tell on this site if some jerseys were auctioned at switzerland.

But many private sponsors has given the money for the lockout stars, because of this maybe the jerseys go as a gift to sponsors.

But i will get the Brown ZSC Lions first game jersey. Maybe i would make a trade for it.