Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
blurryhaze312

"Account Limited" Error

6 posts in this topic

I'm sure that I am not the only one to see this, but I wanted to bring it up so someone could possibly look into it...

The last few days, mostly early in the morning, when trying to access the forums the following error shows up (though the main IceJerseys.com site doesn't seem to be bothered):

Account Limited

This account has exceeded predefined resource usage limits and has been temporarily limited to ensure shared hosting stability. Please contact IPS support for further information.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We are looking into it and hope to have this resolved moving forward.

-CW

I have noticed this for many months now, and at any time of the day. Fortunately it doesn't happen that often.

I've been tweeting this to IJ for months and nothing is being done about it. It's actually pretty annoying. I mean, I know I don't post as much as I used to and I haven't picked anything up in a while, but still, I like to read the forum and see what everyone else has. Getting that account limited message is annoying.

Just did it to me I was kicked out for 10 minutes