Need help with DEL Berlin jerseys

JohnnyOnTheSpot

I think, all the German league jerseys are ugly as hell, a lot of "stolen" designs and way too many oversized sponsor patches.

I agree about the sponsor patches. That's what bothers me about all euro jerseys. Some are much worse than others though. Still I like something about the Berlin jersey, especially the blue. Can't explain what it is, but I feel the same way about the Edinburgh jerseys. Want one of those too.

Can somebody please tell me how many US dollars 89,00 Euros is? I've tried two different currency converters and they both automatically move the comma to 8,900.

That comes to over $11,000 which is crazy for a jersey.

Can somebody please tell me how many US dollars 89,00 Euros is? I've tried two different currency converters and they both automatically move the comma to 8,900.

That comes to over $11,000 which is crazy for a jersey.

In many parts of Europe the comma and decimal are reversed. So, while one hundred thousand in the US could be written as $100,000.00 it would be 100.000,00 Euro (if the values were equivalent, which they aren't).

89,00 Euro is actually just 89 Euro which converts to about $115.50.

In many parts of Europe the comma and decimal are reversed. So, while one hundred thousand in the US could be written as $100,000.00 it would be 100.000,00 Euro (if the values were equivalent, which they aren't).

89,00 Euro is actually just 89 Euro which converts to about $115.50.

Thank you

• 2 weeks later...

I agree about the sponsor patches. That's what bothers me about all euro jerseys. Some are much worse than others though. Still I like something about the Berlin jersey, especially the blue. Can't explain what it is, but I feel the same way about the Edinburgh jerseys. Want one of those too.

Euro Trophy ones don't have the sponsor patches but it doesn't come in blue. Still like I already mentioned the white Euro Trophy one is pretty decent as well with the Berlin "Skyline".

• 3 weeks later...

http://www.ebay.de/itm/GAME-WORN-EISBAREN-BERLIN-MEISTER-TRIKOT-/330834767229?pt=Sport_Alle_Sportbekleidung&hash=item4d0749ed7d

Can someone who speaks German help me out? Does this guy ship to the US and what types of payment does he accept? I tried sending him a message when it was listed before but never got a response. Thanks.

I don't speak German, but Chrome translate says:

Shipping: EUR 6.90 - Standard Shipping

Shipping to: Germany

Payments:

Transfer |Other Payment Methods

Description:

Original player jersey home of the polar bear Berlin sewn Game Worn Champion of 2008/09 season, substance other than fan jerseys, all patches, Fightstrap, size 54, No. 32, Kruminsch

Sounds like you'd actually have to get a hold of him to confirm he's willing to deal with you before bidding.

Sounds like you'd actually have to get a hold of him to confirm he's willing to deal with you before bidding.

[/quote

Tried. Never got a response.

• 2 weeks later...

So this sucks... Placed an order with Eisbaren with several friends. In total we ordered:

- 3 jerseys

- 11 shirts

- 1 scarf

Of everything, of course, MY jersey is missing. I've sent an e-mail reply, but I don't know if I'll hear back, and I'm not really sure what I can do.