Just a heads up

Brilliant!

Just be happy nobody here is in Breezy Point, since Breezy Point is gone....110+ houses burned to the ground, terrible. I lost power right around 6 last night, and I was saying it was time to think about bailing out but of course nobody listened to me. Well. not until the water coming up the street was 2 feet above the curb and the basement was flooding from the sewer backing up into the house. By the time we all agreed it was time to go, it was too late. We loaded up the car and I walked to the corner and saw we couldn't get out. The entire neighborhood was under four feet of water.

I got power back around 930 this morning thank god. I was able to reach some of my friends, including the people I know on Long Island and they're all fine. Oh well, I spent the last 3 days texting a girl in my history class all day and night. My school is right on the ocean and they took a ton of damage, they're closed pretty much indefinitely because all the buildings were flooded. They're still saying they *might* be closed Thursday, but if the damage is as bad as the statement from CUNY, they're gonna be closed for a while.

My only concern now is the cleanup, and the raw sewage in the basement. The bathroom is ruined, the carpet in both rooms is ruined, some of the furniture in the basement is ruined and a pair of thousand dollar speakers are ruined, but it could've been a lot worse after seeing what happened in Breezy. Never in my life have I ever seen anything like that, and I never thought I'd be woken up by Coast Guard medivac helicopters hovering outside my window. Glad everyone's alive and accounted for.

Still hanging in there... East end of Long Island is bad... Def not as bad as parts of NJ or way up west. Still have no power and no signs of getting power as a large tree is still in the middle of my road. Most importantly everyone is safe and the jerseys made it unharmed

Back in business finally. Today is the first day of a return to normalcy here. We got power back late Thursday into Friday and got the cable connections back this morning. There were countless trees that had come down in our neighborhood and two that fell on our property but nothing beyond that thankfully. Aside from the power loss, we survived unharmed. Very fortunate too considering what happened along the coast. Some of the stories I'm hearing are unbelievable.

Many parts of here in SI are in real bad shape. I really feel for those who have it bad.

Is Meigray part of this big storm as I have emailed ,twetted . phone and facebooked as I ordered a few jerseys and no response at all

Is Meigray part of this big storm as I have emailed ,twetted . phone and facebooked as I ordered a few jerseys and no response at all

There is a thread on gameworn.net that they are still without power as of last night.

They were in an area that got hit pretty hard.

People by me are going to be without power for up to two weeks, so who knows about MeiGray. Plus we are going to get hit by a Nor'easter on Wednesday

They were in an area that got hit pretty hard.

People by me are going to be without power for up to two weeks, so who knows about MeiGray. Plus we are going to get hit by a Nor'easter on Wednesday

I contacted MeiGray the other day about a jersey I ordered and here's their response:

Yes, Mike, Hurricane Sandy has completely wiped out our power and ability to ship.

We hope to be up and running on Monday.

Thanks for your patience,

Barry at MGG

At least you got an answer I have not got a response and 4 jerseys are sitting in Limbo

They are not sitting in limbo...once they re-open, Im sure MeiGray will respond. From my experience, they always were one of the best in terms of customer service. Barry posted on GW.Net that he may not be able to reply to emails now.

I have 3 jerseys that I am waiting for from them, and I am not worried in the least.

This was a devestating storm. We are just getting gas and power back on Long Island.

Yes he posted on Facebook to send emails as his phone was not working ,and I emailed an no rsponse . As Limbo if some one purshased the jerseys that was on clearence and they paid I am out jerseys if If I ORDERED THEM before them

From MeiGray this morning:

Dear Friends and Clients:

First, our hearts continue to go out to those of you affected by Hurricane Sandy.

It has been a difficult week in the Northeast, and we hope all of you are safe. We hope all of you are managing the hardships and inconveniences from the storm.

MeiGray has been without power since late Monday, and we remain without power. There is talk that power will be restored by Wednesday.

We want all of you to know that we are monitoring e-mails, and preparing to respond as quickly as we can once we are up and running again. For those of you who have placed orders, those orders will be processed and your orders have been secured.

For those of you who have made requests, or asked general questions, we are working to respond as quickly as possible.

For those of you who have returned Grab Bags, or wish to return Grab Bags, we have extended the return date to Wednesday, November 7.

For those of you who have any other questions, please send them to sales@meigray.com and we will reply as quickly as we can

Thanks for your patience.

From MeiGray this morning:

Dear Friends and Clients:

First, our hearts continue to go out to those of you affected by Hurricane Sandy.

It has been a difficult week in the Northeast, and we hope all of you are safe. We hope all of you are managing the hardships and inconveniences from the storm.

MeiGray has been without power since late Monday, and we remain without power. There is talk that power will be restored by Wednesday.

We want all of you to know that we are monitoring e-mails, and preparing to respond as quickly as we can once we are up and running again. For those of you who have placed orders, those orders will be processed and your orders have been secured.

For those of you who have made requests, or asked general questions, we are working to respond as quickly as possible.

For those of you who have returned Grab Bags, or wish to return Grab Bags, we have extended the return date to Wednesday, November 7.

For those of you who have any other questions, please send them to sales@meigray.com[/color] and we will reply as quickly as we can

Thanks for your patience.

That's great and everything, but they didn't answer the most important question: What about the 4 jerseys in limbo? :glare:

Still no response from them at all I again went thru Tweeter /Facebook / there sales email .

They post in the facebook page but no response to mine

Well, we went from a hurricane to a snowstorm that dumped over a FOOT of snow on us lat night. Power was lost, trees were snapped and balls were frozen. What a hassle. We even lost power at the office today. It was coooooooooold.

Post Sandy, MeiGray is back up and running and has a nice sale going:

MEIGRAY'S 2012 BLACK FRIDAY AND HOLIDAY SEASON SALE!

Why Wait for Thanksgiving?

There are no NHL games keeping us busy and the hockey world happy. Hurricane Sandy has come and left the NY Metropolitan Area. We hope you all have power and your lives back to normal. So why wait until next Thursday for our sale to begin?

When does the sale start? It starts NOW!! And it starts with one of the best offers we've ever made. Many of you have asked us to discount Pre-season and Training Camp jerseys like we do the regular season jerseys, and we have never before offered what we will offer today.

Take 50% off any NHL training camp or pre-season jersey in stock.

Now what's the rest of the sale look like?

2011-2012 NHL-MGG PROGRAM TEAMS (meigray.com)

Take 25% off any regular-season game-worn jersey in stock from 2011-12.

Take 20% off any practice jersey in stock from 2011-12

Take 10% off any game-issued jersey (GI) in stock from 2011-12.

2002-03 through 2010-11 NHL-MGG (meigray.com and nhlgameworn.com)

Buy one regular-season or playoffs game-worn jersey from 2002-03 through 2010-11 at regular price. GET ONE OF EQUAL OR LESSER VALUE FREE.

Take 40% off any regular-season or playoffs game-worn jersey from 2002-03 through 2010-11.

Take 20% off any practice jersey from 2002-03 thru 2010-11.

Take 15% off any game-issued jersey (GI) in stock from 2002-03 through 2010-11.

AHL-MGG (meigray.com)

Buy one 2005-06, 2006-07, 2007-08, or 2008-09 AHL-MGG program jersey in stock (except 2009 Calder Cup Finals) at full price, get one of equal or lesser value FREE.

Take 50% off any one jersey in stock from 2005-06, 2006-07, 2007-08, or 2008-09 AHL-MGG program.

Take 50% off any pre-AHL-MGG Program AHL jerseys in stock.

ECHL-MGG (meigray.com)

Take 25% off any 2011-12 ECHL-MGG program jersey in stock.

Take 50% off any 2010-11 or earlier ECHL-MGG program jersey in stock.

2007-2008, 2008-09, 2009-10, 2010-11, and 2011-12 NBA & MGG PROGRAM TEAMS (nbagameworn.com)

Take 25% off any jersey in stock from 2011-12.

Take 35% off any jersey in stock from 2010-11.

Take 50% off any jersey in stock from 2007-08, 2008-09 and 2009-10.

2005-06 AND 2006-2007 NBA & MGG HARDWOOD CLASSICS (nbagameworn.com)

Take 50% off any jersey in stock.

US Open Tennis Match-Used and Autographed Items

Take 20% off any item in stock.

Dallas Mavericks, Memphis Grizzlies, New York Knicks, Toronto Raptors (meigray.com)

Take 50% off any jersey in stock from 2006-07 or earlier.

Philadelphia Eagles (meigray.com)

Take 50% off any home green, black, or white Eagles jersey in stock.

Take 30% off any Throwback item in stock.

MeiGray.com, pre-2002-03 Jerseys (Dallas Stars, Edm. Oilers, LA Kings, NJ Devils, NY Rangers, Phoenix Coyotes)

Take 50% off any jersey in stock.

PLEASE REMEMBER THE FOLLOWING:

SALE PRICES LOCK IN ONLY WHEN ITEMS ARE PAID IN FULL. We process credit cards manually, so you will only be charged the sale price even though your confirmation receipt lists the full price.

CREDIT CARDS OR PAYPAL (sales@meigray.com) ONLY. IF YOUR CREDIT CARD IS DECLINED, YOUR ORDER WILL NOT LOCK IN UNTIL THE DAY YOUR CREDIT CARD IS APPROVED.

Sale ends Wednesday, December 19, 11:59 p.m. ET so we can get your orders to you in time for Xmas.

Please allow 5-7 business days for processing and shipping.

Call toll-free, 888-463-4472, for descriptions of game use.

EQUIPMENT IS NOT ON SALE.

NEW YORK JETS, WASHINGTON REDSKINS AND SAN DIEGO CHARGERS JERSEYS ARE NOT ON SALE.

CLEARANCE ITEMS ARE NOT ON SALE.

CONSIGNMENT ITEMS MARKED WITH AN ASTERISK * ARE NOT ON SALE.

ALL SALES FINAL. RETURNS NOT PERMITTED.

THIS SALE CANNOT BE COMBINED WITH ANY OTHER SALE.

DISCOUNT COUPONS MAY NOT BE USED FOR THIS SALE.

GRAB BAG CREDITS MAY NOT BE USED FOR THIS SALE.

GRAB BAG CERTIFICATES MAY NOT BE USED FOR THIS SALE.

NO LAYAWAYS. PAYMENT IN FULL IS REQUIRED.

If you are paying with PayPal, we will adjust your order if you are charged full price ... or you can MANUALLY PAY WITH PAYPAL to sales@meigray.com.

MEIGRAY IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR TYPOGRAPHICAL OR COMPUTER/WEBSITE GLITCHES. NO ORDER IS DEEMED CONFIRMED UNTIL YOUR ORDER IS SHIPPED.