Just a heads up

Brilliant!

You guys may not be hearing from me for the next few days or even longer. This storm is expected to make landfall at around 8pm tonight and this area will feel the full force of it. I'm totally planning to be without power for a potentially long period of time. I'm not ignoring anyone.

Well, maybe a few of you.

Best of luck to you.

Around DC here it's been pouring rain for a long, long time. The bad winds are supposed to hit real soon, just hoping our power can stay on as long as possible...seems like it's not going to be "if" we lose power, but "when" and "for how long"

To everyone on the eastern seaboard that's going to be affected (as well as myself) try to be safe and hope it isn't too damaging.

You guys may not be hearing from me for the next few days or even longer. This storm is expected to make landfall at around 8pm tonight and this area will feel the full force of it. I'm totally planning to be without power for a potentially long period of time. I'm not ignoring anyone.

Well, maybe a few of you.

Mike I hear what you are saying...being on Long Island I will be experience very similiar conditions...best of luck and be safe..

The winds in Scotland are awful, yesterday I saw a plant pot fall over and a rogue newspaper hit a pigeon. Terrible affair. Aaanyway, keep safe all you Eastsiders!

Stay dry buddy!

Maybe you should send me your jersey collection, ya know, to keep it safe. :thumbsup:

Seriously, I hope you and all my other friends out East are safe.

These winds are insane, hope everyone else on the east coast is doing well. Im in South Jersey right in the line of the storm, just a little north of the eye of the hurricane. Cant believe i still have power.

I texted Mike to ask him if he was alive and he said "Nope. Dead." So much for that. :(

I also got in touch with Jeremy. He's ok as well.

Good to hear ,but how is the goods in the House.LOL

Thanks for telling everyone Im fine, Matt! Jerseys are also fine!

I talked to Josh (who also talked to Adam) and Phil and everyone is still alive, doing well (except for power issues)

I lost power at 6:45 last night and got it back a little after 2 pm today

A couple of my friends found fish (bass and eels) around town in the street...we don't live that close to water lol.

Pfft, that's not that bad lol. Your house is up on a pretty decent hill so you got lucky.

I know! My friends that live around the block asked to park their cars in my driveway. You can see how high the water was by looking at the fence!

The water in my backyard was up to the basketball hoop (I couldnt take a picture because it was 1 am and my phone was dead lol)

Fun times. Crazy how with all that, compared to where I live, that you got power back already, and I don't have it back and probably won't for a week, based on how long it took me after Irene (I lost power the day AFTER that storm).

Irene barely affected me. I live near a LIPA subsidiary so I didn't expect to be without power for too long. It's crazy. I will never understand how this stuff works.