Help - Colorado Avalanche lettering

JustAnothaVictim

You could try contacting this guy. http://keenercomedy.wordpress.com/keeners-jersey-collection/

He has a '95 Sakic in his collection that he did himself and it looks to be accurate lettering to the '95 avs with the asymmetrical "A" in Sakic. May be worth a shot.

he's my go-to guy for most kits. he knows what he's doing.

How about plate material? Does he have matching mesh for Starters, or do you have to supply him with it? Since Denver Athletic doesn't do the old style Avs numbering with the thinner bottom layers and asymmetrical letters, this guy seems like the only real option for '95 avs jerseys.

How about plate material? Does he have matching mesh for Starters, or do you have to supply him with it? Since Denver Athletic doesn't do the old style Avs numbering with the thinner bottom layers and asymmetrical letters, this guy seems like the only real option for '95 avs jerseys.

Funny... I had actually asked him a few weeks ago if he had Starter mesh material for my Avs jersey. He says he has the white, just not the maroon.

he's my go-to guy for most kits. he knows what he's doing.

What are his basic prices like for kits? Eg. Single layer name & double layer numbers?

I'd came across his site an age ago and totally forgot what it was called, thanks for the reminder!

Anybody ordered a Washington Capitals kit for the white "Screaming Eagle " jersey in the past from him ? Cutting Edge Sports would be my first choice but living in germany and no credit card :(

Versuch's mal bei EPS http://www.exclusivepro.com/

What's the timeline for that project, Vic? Did you get a template and do the work in just one day???? Looks really close, by the way. MUCH better than the before pic.

It's a one-day work, started with the back numbers last night. But before that I had to make card board stencils/templates (what's the right word for this?) I also had some nameplate material left over.

I need a bigger jersey for this.

It's a one-day work, started with the back numbers last night. But before that I had to make card board stencils/templates (what's the right word for this?) I also had some nameplate material left over.

I need a bigger jersey for this.

Wow! That's quick. And it looks really good. I wish I had skills like that. Well done, sir.

Thank you very much. :)

Not jerseys, but Avs & skills related. Here's my skill set: My 5 year old's bed I built for him last christmas.

rsz_img_2448.jpgrsz_img_2457.jpgrsz_img_2403.jpgrsz_img_2412.jpg

Holy ****. I would have killed for a bed like that as a kid. Amazing.

Did you use an existing template/plan or figure it out yourself?

Well.....I used my imagination, a picture from the internet of an avs Zamboni, and my Dad's trim carpenter DNA. I did find pics of a bed Adam Foote had made for his kids, and sort of copied the dash layout from that bed, but as for the bed itself I really just had a picture in my mind of how I wanted it to look and I sort of just made it look that way. The pics don't really even tell the whole story. The toggle switches next to the steering wheel each produce a different sound. I went with the "beep, beep, beep" of a truck backing up, then for the 3 others I chose the Avs goal horn with Rock 'n Roll pt. 2, a sound byte of Joe Sakic's powerplay goal in game 7 of the Stanley Cup Finals vs. New Jersey in 2001, and a sound byte of Peter Forsberg's hat trick night against Florida (comeback from down 5-0). The key turns and produces an engine startup sound, too. The rectangle keypad to the far left of the dash is the lighting system that produces 30 color choices, flash (in case anyone wants to have a seizure), fade, dim/bright and is pretty much his nightlight. Not pictured is the bookcase in the front and the storage space/fort underneath. I honestly still can't believe it turned out as cool as it did.