Connecticut Whale Authentics

oxbo1690

I just got my hands on two authentics from the past season and want to know where to get it done. I could send it directly to the AHL store as they did a replica one for me but I would prefer to get the kits sent directly to me so I can take it to a seamstress to get it sewn on. Saves me the $80-100 return shipping to Norway.

Any options?

Also, if anybody is interested, I can give you the contact of the guy selling them. He has I believe two 52 and 54 greens and a couple of whites in 52 and 54

I paid $260 each. A green one sized 54 went on ebay for $335 yesterday and I lost that one but it is the same guy selling them.

His email is: ng AT grunbergmanagement DOT com

His name is Ned.

I just got my hands on two authentics from the past season and want to know where to get it done. I could send it directly to the AHL store as they did a replica one for me but I would prefer to get the kits sent directly to me so I can take it to a seamstress to get it sewn on. Saves me the $80-100 return shipping to Norway.

Any options?

Also, if anybody is interested, I can give you the contact of the guy selling them. He has I believe two 52 and 54 greens and a couple of whites in 52 and 54

I paid $260 each. A green one sized 54 went on ebay for $335 yesterday and I lost that one but it is the same guy selling them.

His email is: ng AT grunbergmanagement DOT com

His name is Ned.

by the way that whale had a buy it now for 175

Yeah I did not know that as it had a bid on it but that one went $300+ and these are impossible to find so I'm happy.

Thanks for this. I just e-mailed the guy. I have a friend who really wants a Whale jersey.