The official IceJerseys swapping table

LAKOTTA

:thumbsup:

What do you think about starting a thread where you post 1 non-replica jersey to trade for a jersey of equal value?

I know we all have some setting around we don't like/need so maybe this could start a refreshing trend.

IF i broke any rules please forgive me, i'm old!

I'll start it off with a New York Rangers Jagr jersey.

It's a White Reebok with everything sewn on including the "A" and is a size 56

What 'cha got?

B)

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree. Was actually thinking a similar idea recently. Also been watching that Jagr jersey forever, but can't use a 56? :/

Like the idea a lot!

I have an Adam Oates signed Washington Caps size 54

TRADED TO NuJerzeyDevil B)

I like this idea, but maybe we should post what we're looking for in exchange.

When I post for something in the "Wantlist", I try to see what I can give towards it.

Edit: wasn't directed at anyone in particular. Just a suggestion.

I like this idea, but maybe we should post what we're looking for in exchange.

When I post for something in the "Wantlist", I try to see what I can give towards it.

So you're creating a new thread that's the opposite of the wantlist, and now you're going to suggest posting the same thing in both, what you have to offer and what you're looking for? Should I just amalgamate the two lists together and get everyone on the same page by naming it the "What I want, and what I have to offer list?"

I posted my wantlist in my sales thread and edited my signature.

Great idea! Why doesn't everyone else do the same?

Which is kinda why this is all very redundant. What's the difference between having a 'for sale or trade' thread that's solely dedicated to you, and starting a new thread like this where everyone will chime in with something they have for trade? Much like the wantlist, it'll fill up quickly, and you'll all want to bump it up again because you feel that your old posts will be neglected and/or missed.

I've been pretty good at cleaning up/editing your for sale threads, and If you guys all keep them updated, everyone will know what you have to offer 'cause we all tend to keep on top of the for sale thread to see what new gems are out there/available.

Post anything and everything you have for sale or trade in your for sale thread, keep it updated, and much like JAV's done (very clean/simple) edit your signatures to link to your collections, link to your wantlists, and I would suggest adding one more link to your for sale thread.

That way EVERY single time you post ANYWHERE, you'll be advertising so that people can see exactly what you're after, as well as what you have to offer.

I'm not going to put to a stop to this new topic because you're all chiming in thinking this is a good idea, so go nuts!, and my apologies for being a 'Debbie Downer' right about now, but this seems very redundant, and if you all had your sigs and for sale threads set up like JAV's, this is kinda pointless.

ps - Happy Holidays!

Not that i think this thread is a bad idea but I must agree with slim, I have my sig set up just like JAV (minus what i have to trade as im currently dont have anything to move) and it seems to work fine, people can see what I want and have a link to my collection. I think if everyone did this it would be a great idea.

i think the idea he had with this thread is instead of looking for something specific its more of just a...i have this jersey that i really dont need anymore and wouldnt mind getting something new and random in the mail... so you do a quick swap. its a cool idea.

i think the idea he had with this thread is instead of looking for something specific its more of just a...i have this jersey that i really dont need anymore and wouldnt mind getting something new and random in the mail... so you do a quick swap. its a cool idea.

Then more power to y'all!

But I will request that everyone post pics, pls. It's always nicer to see pics of your jerseys :D

Alright why the hell not.

Buffalo Sabres 6100 Size 52

IMG_5951.jpg

Bruins Pro Player. Don't remember off hand what size this is, but it's probably 48-52. Slightly dirty on the bottom if I remember correctly, so take a close look at the pictures.

IMG_6328.jpg

IMG_6329.jpg

Game issued St Louis Blues - CCM Size 56 - Dale Clarke. MGG Tag and LOA

clarke_front.jpg clarke_back.jpgmgg_tag_clarke.jpg

Phoenix (Arizona?) Coyotes - Starter Size 52 - Shane Doan. Lettered at ArtCraft

doan_front.jpgdoan_back.jpg

Team Issued stock Philadelphia Flyers - Rbk Edge 2.0 size 58+G - Martin Biron. Lettered at Ruberti's

DSC_0899.jpg DSC_0900.jpg

Buffalo Sabres - Rbk Edge 1.0 Size 56 - Jason Pominville. Stock NHL font and NHL player tag, not sure where customized.

pomm_front.jpgPomm_back.jpg

I am open to offers for items of equivalent "value", any team. Bruins preferred.

Will trade these for Flyers jerseys

52 1.0 Ryan

046.jpg

56 1.0 Cogliano

025-1.jpg

52 1.0 Gerbe 40th

029.jpg

56 1.0 Kunitz

056.jpg

Dont need anything fancy, just looking to swap these for a Flyers jersey.