The official IceJerseys swapping table

LAKOTTA

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

One trade already with NuJerseyDevil, who wants more?

Halifax Mooseheads CCM authentic size 48

P1010277-vi.jpg?1357088055

P1010278-vi.jpg?1357088058

BNWT Vancouver Canucks Salmon Red alternate size XL - jersey is in mint condition

P1010432-vi.jpg

Switzerland 1996-98 replica, size XL new with tags - perfect to be customized as a Mark Streit WJC jersey and is a very rare style

P1010313-vi.jpg

Mats Zuccarello Aasen Connecticut Whale replica size XL - customized by the AHL store and it looks great. It is nearly impossible to get these jerseys

P1010227-vi.jpg?1354286909

P1010228-vi.jpg?1354286911

2005-06 Cape Breton Screaming Eagles Jean Claude-Sawyer Game worn - outstanding wear on this beauty!

P1010319-vi.jpg?1354541904

P1010320-vi.jpg?1354541906

Eric Desjardins kit is avaiable for this jersey

I have a size 52 would like to trade for a 54-56-58 Flyers or All Star jerseys

STUFF02051.jpg

I doubt I'll have any luck on this, but I'd trade my 54 Team Canada red Olympic jersey for a 56. The 54 fits me but almost a little snug which isn't how I like wearing my jerseys. Still on the weight loss path so it's not a huge concern and not interested in selling, just trade

I have a blue Messier but I need the white one too :D

I have two white. This one, and the other a GW. Neither leaves unless I get an equal blue one. ;)

Want to trade?

Same, but my blue is a Kovalev.

Well la-ti-dah! ;)

I'd rather have the Kovy than the Messier, but I'd take almost any player.

But then I'm missing the blue one. I wanna strip that Messier anyway and upgrade it to Lindros someday :D

Hahahaha. Dude. You're joking, I hope.

Hahahaha. Dude. You're joking, I hope.

I hate Messier. I can't stand the guy. He bailed on you guys for more money and you guys forgive him just because he won you guys your first Stanley Cup? (C'mon don't try to argue that the earlier Cups count)

I hate Messier. I can't stand the guy. He bailed on you guys for more money and you guys forgive him just because he won you guys your first Stanley Cup? (C'mon don't try to argue that the earlier Cups count)

I was furious when I saw that on the back of Newsday the summer after I graduated high school. I was pissed at him, and actually stopped watching the Rangers, and most of hockey, for about three years. At the same time, management had started going to hell in a handbag, an if its one thing Mark is famous for, it's doing what he feels is right. He ha come to terms that NY was no longer for him and took a chance. He came back, and the entire organization realized they made a mistake letting him go. Remember Patrick Roy in Montreal? Same story as far as I'm concerned.

Don't get me wrong, Im not a biased Isles fan and hate all rangers. I actually respect Leetch, Lundqvist, and Graves. I cannot stand Mike Richter and Mark Messier. I just can't. I hate those two more than I hate Avery!

Don't get me wrong, Im not a biased Isles fan and hate all rangers. I actually respect Leetch, Lundqvist, and Graves. I cannot stand Mike Richter and Mark Messier. I just can't. I hate those two more than I hate Avery!

Why Richter? Just curious.