The official IceJerseys swapping table

LAKOTTA

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brandon Dubinsky Rangers 1.0 size 54. Was gonna strip this and make it a Zuccarello but got a deal on a wordmarked Indo edge which I will use instead.

P1010235-vi.jpg?1358418223

P1010236-vi.jpg?1358418224

Looking to trade a MARIO LEMIEUX 1989 NHL ALL-STAR JERSEY in fantastic condition, jersey is currently on Ebay http://www.ebay.com/itm/130834272749?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649, looking for 19996 WCOH Blue Team USA or white Team Canada jerseys, all players would be considered need to have the patch, this topic is a fantastic idea any interest please pm me.

Thanks

Brent Seabrook Edge 1.0 size 54 looking to trade for Edge 1.0 size 52 Seabrook, Keith or Bolland.

I might be willing to take a 1.0 blank straight up if I had to.

post-5159-0-41462000-1358904757_thumb.jp

post-5159-0-55000700-1358904769_thumb.jp

post-5159-0-95273100-1358904779_thumb.jp

post-5159-0-95184100-1358904790_thumb.jp

post-5159-0-70480600-1358904798_thumb.jp

Just going to throw this in here. I'm interested in most jerseys, so if anyone is into the Bruins and wants to trade, let me know what you've got. Size 56R Starter. Guess I'll call it a non-retail authentic jersey. Happy to keep it, but if it fits someone's collection, I'd gladly trade.

20130122_205717_zps03b0fbc3.jpg

20130122_205840_zps3544ac7d.jpg

Also not really interested in this one much anymore. Wouldn't expect much for it. 2.0 size 58

DSC02911.jpg

And for the heck of it, size 48

DSC02901.jpg

I have 2 Bruins edge 2.0s for trade:

1) Black size 58 w/ Reebok wordmark.

2) White size 56 with RBK vector.

Looking to trade for other blank 2.0s (all teams), Canadiens centennial jerseys, Sabres and red wings jerseys.

Pics available on request.

Thanks

I have 2 Bruins edge 2.0s for trade:

1) Black size 58 w/ Reebok wordmark.

2) White size 56 with RBK vector.

Looking to trade for other blank 2.0s (all teams), Canadiens centennial jerseys, Sabres and red wings jerseys.

Pics available on request.

Thanks

would like pictures Please

you sure don't hang on to things very long Kurt

Its nothing personal at all. After having the older CCM styles in hand and trying them on they just arent for me. 48's are far too small and 52's are too boxy in the body for my liking. Would only move it for the right deal, no worries man, looks good in my closet next to my Giroux all star.

Its nothing personal at all. After having the older CCM styles in hand and trying them on they just arent for me. 48's are far too small and 52's are too boxy in the body for my liking. Would only move it for the right deal, no worries man, looks good in my closet next to my Giroux all star.

Anything looks good next to a Flyers (or related) jersey. :P

(Sorry again, Kurt!)

Anything looks good next to a Flyers (or related) jersey. :P

(Sorry again, Kurt!)

Thats it, not your friend anymore Tom. I had a nice Rangers for you too. JK, i dont touch those things.

Thats it, not your friend anymore Tom. I had a nice Rangers for you too. JK, i dont touch those things.

Really? Lol. Last week, you messaged me about Rangers jerseys. You're like a woman that can't make up her mind which shoes to get, so then she buys them all! I can't even keep track of what you're "only collecting" anymore. Hahaha!

(All in good fun)

Really? Lol. Last week, you messaged me about Rangers jerseys. You're like a woman that can't make up her mind which shoes to get, so then she buys them all! I can't even keep track of what you're "only collecting" anymore. Hahaha!

(All in good fun)

I was just trying to make you feel better, figured it would help. You used a couple smiley faces in the message so i felt good.

But hey dont give away my dirty secret, i secretly like rangers jerseys ok? Hahaha

If that's all that's stopping you, that signature would come off so easy.

I totally forgot that I could remove it with acetone too, and not just glue residue :D I'd offer my white 2.0 Islanders Weight for the Lindros