The official IceJerseys swapping table

LAKOTTA

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hoping one of the Devils collectors here might have an interest in this. I have a Krisjanis Redlihs Albany River Rats 03-04 set 1 white with team LOA. Jersey is a size 56.

Looking to trade for a blank white River Rats authentic or possibly a customized one depending on the player, sizes 48-54. No Carolina affiliation jerseys or gamers.

• 2 weeks later...

For Trade: Phoenix Coyotes Starter Away (52)

Looking For: Penguins authentics

I have a Hershey Bear Jersey 2001/02 thru 2011/12. Reebok authentic AHL Hershey Bear jersey size 52 with sewn on "Tie Down" fight strap Inside back of jersey and embroidered team crests and Hershey & Cap Patches, no number on back. Will trade for same type of Hershey Bear Jersey that is size 46, it must be with the same angry bear crest or a Semyon Varlamov authentic Avalanche jersey size 46.

post-24230-0-29782400-1440905835_thumb.j

• 2 weeks later...

Looking for a University of Michigan Hockey City Classic game worn. Do not care about the player so long as they did actually get into the game (not game issued) and the patch and name are on the jersey. Willing to trade a Game Worn Nike 2013 Home USA National Team Matt Hunwick IIHF World Championship Jersey. Or can do a trade and cash, or straight cash.

Hunwick Pics

DSCN2548_zpse74557c2.jpgDSCN2572_zpsbb7b653f.jpg

Steve

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Hi guys...I'm offering up a super-duper-ultra-mega rare 1991 Gretzky Canada Cup jersey.

This is a prototype from the CCM archives. It was sold by Classic Auctions and comes with the original auction catalog which shows the jersey listing.

This jersey was made specifically for Wayne and has all the eirmarks...double tag with velcro strip. This an original screen print maple leaf jersey which are impossible to find to begin with.

I am looking for pre-1990 Lemieux jerseys. Also looking for TBTC Rangers, Blackhawks and Canadiens.

20151110_200145_zpse4rrnhps_edit_1447205

20151110_195728_zpszuiwmdw2.jpg

20151110_195548_zpsomruz97h.jpg

20151110_200040_zpswrs0y3uj.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Got a few Phantoms gamers and authentic jerseys to trade for any Flyers size 58+ or older Jerseys

I can send pics if need be

I have a 09-11 Chicago Blackhawks Alternate Duncan Keith 1.0 size 52 that I am looking to trade for either a 08-09 Blackhawks Black Alternate or a 2014 Blackhawks Stadium Series Jersey. Looking for a size 52-56. Doesn't matter the player or I would even be willing to trade for a blank one too. PM me for pics

I still have the Lemieux jersey available from a few post up that I am still looking to trade for just about anything authentic.

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone have any Penguin Authentic Pro-player jersey for sale?

Dinglebears has some in the Bay...

That seller is way over priced ,he scams like JFTW AND resells at double the price

He's a decent seller man. Not too chatty by any means but he will deal off of e bay. I've bought a couple jerseys from him over the years. He's alright.

Edited by The_Dude_Abides

• 2 weeks later...