The official IceJerseys swapping table

LAKOTTA

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there is a Bridgeport game worn on eBay right now. I am guessing you know that though.

Yup! Thanks though! If the Cizikas was cheaper, I would consider.

I'd rather trade though, need to save my money for MeiGray

• 3 weeks later...

A few Nike Swift team issued olympics and authentics for trade for no particular Edge or IIHF

Czech 2010 OG size 62

P1010443-vi.jpg

Slovakia 2010 OG size 62

P1010420-vi.jpg

Three Team Canada Junior alts size 58, 58 and 60 and all new with tags

P1010463-vi.jpg

• 1 month later...

I have a 2011 Winter Classic Wasington Capitals jersey, size 54, blank, brand new with tags that I would like to trade (or sell).

If you are interested, send me a PM or reply to this post. Show me what you have available. Thanks!

• 1 month later...

Looking to trade a blue Kitchener Rangers jersey with the Reebok vector size 54, for a smaller sized one, 46 or 50 preferably

ox1vwZU.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

I have a 2011 Winter Classic Wasington Capitals jersey, size 54, blank, brand new with tags that I would like to trade (or sell).

If you are interested, send me a PM or reply to this post. Show me what you have available. Thanks!

Caps 2011 WC jersey is no longer available.

Looking to trade a game issued Blackhawks 2.0 Winter Classic Alternate size 56 that has been stripped (still has Blackhawks equipment tag in hem though) for Blackhawks Edge jerseys sizes 50-54. Let me know what you have/if you want to see pics!

Looking to trade a game issued Blackhawks 2.0 Winter Classic Alternate size 56 that has been stripped (still has Blackhawks equipment tag in hem though) for Blackhawks Edge jerseys sizes 50-54. Let me know what you have/if you want to see pics!

This jersey is gone, but I am now looking to trade a NWT Blackhawks WC Alternate 1.0 size 52 customized with KEITH by Triple Threat Sports for Blackhawks Edge Jerseys in either size 50 or 52. Let me know what you have!

Willing to pay straight cash or trade a 48 red Hawks ultrafil, blank, or a red Hawks edge 2.0 size 54 blank with wordmark. Or combos of jerseys and cash.

White Savard Hawks Jersey. Know the older ones are grails, so open to CCM air knit in a 52, or Nike in a 48, blanks in the same sizes as well to get done up.

White Blackhawks ultrafil in 52 or 48

Hawks black pro player, 48 or 52

2 Hawks Reebok 6100s, in red, size 48 - 52

Hawks red Koho, 48 or 52.

• 4 weeks later...

Messier Reebok Liberty Size 52. Will trade for blank Reebok liberty Size 52, or for blank Koho liberty Size 52, but swap out the vector and NHL logos for the Koho logo on the neck (Already has the embroidered NHL Logo underneath the Reebok version). (Essentially, I want a blank Reebok Liberty, but don't want to remove the customization of the Messier)

39404230119647-vi.jpg

38404230118822-vi.jpg

Looking to trade these

I have 3 of these Ciccarelli jerseys. Looking for the same jersey (Renberg,Tucker, or Lecavalier w/paintbrush #8)

Mint never worn Size 52

PICTURES196-vi.jpg

PICTURES631-vi.jpg

Looking for anything 6100 Cut

Size 56 Brand New with tags ($250 price tag on tags)

PICTURES313-vi.jpg

Size 52 Mint

More001-vi.jpg

More002-vi.jpg

Willing to pay straight cash or trade a 48 red Hawks ultrafil, blank, or a red Hawks edge 2.0 size 54 blank with wordmark. Or combos of jerseys and cash.

White Savard Hawks Jersey. Know the older ones are grails, so open to CCM air knit in a 52, or Nike in a 48, blanks in the same sizes as well to get done up.

White Blackhawks ultrafil in 52 or 48

Hawks black pro player, 48 or 52

Hawks white CCM air knit, 52, version with CCM tagging on the neckline (2000s)

2 Hawks Reebok 6100s, in red, size 48-52

Hawks red Koho, 48 or 52

Hawks 75th Anni patch, authentic or good replica.

Know its a long shot but I'm willing to pay straight cash or trade a white starter mesh penguins jersey if someone has a black starter mesh penguins with the diagonal "Pittsburgh". Some one hook me up, been looking for ages haha.

I'd like to buy your white starter mesh penguins.

I still have 2 Bruins edge 2.0s available for trade:

1) White size 56 with RBK vector (team issue, NWT white size tag)

2) Black size 56 with RBK wordmark (team issue, NWT white size tag)

Looking to trade for other blank 2.0s, specifically Rangers, Blackhawks, Flames, Canucks, Maple Leafs, Jets. All teams considered- just PM with trade offer.

I'm also looking for 2014 WInter Classic 2.0's (maple leafs, red wings). WIll consider 2 for 1 trade for WC jerseys (or jersey + cash).

Pics available on request! PM if interested.

Thanks

• 1 month later...

Looking to trade these

Looking for anything 6100 Cut

Size 56 Brand New with tags ($250 price tag on tags)

PICTURES313-vi.jpg

Size 52 Mint

More001-vi.jpg

More002-vi.jpg

Still have these two jerseys above. As well as these

Size 52

jersey1007-vi.jpg

jersey1008-vi.jpg

Size 52 NWT

jerseys005-vi.jpg

jerseys006-vi.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Hawks white CCM air knit, 52, version with CCM tagging on the neckline (2000s)

Capitals white CCM air knit 52, red/white/blue version (not the screaming eagle)

Updated