REEBOK 2.0s coming out this year?

mikey3319

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The 2012 WC retail 2.0's came in a size 60. The next size down was a 56. My Hartnell WC is a 60. I think it fits just like a 58+ 2.0.

Disregard you guys beat me to it.

The 2012 WC retail 2.0's came in a size 60. The next size down was a 56. My Hartnell WC is a 60. I think it fits just like a 58+ 2.0.

Disregard you guys beat me to it.

In the case you should send me that jersey for the fast post . I will pay shipping cost

Glad to see that the 2.0's are now available and they are going away from the Indo's. The biggest disappointment to me is the $300 price tag for a blank 2.0, but it is the way the market has gone in just about every sport the past few years.

Hey everyone

I was at the jets team store at the MTS centre in Winnipeg today. They are selling indo edges for $149 and retail 2.0 for $300. Retails were in all sizes from 46-60 in both colours. Previously they were selling team issued 2.0 and indo edges for the same price during the summer time

Luckily I went to river city sports, got a team issued 2.0 that they had left over and they are customizing it into a new Bogosian jersey for free :) it's some promo they are running right now - buy an authentic and customized for free.

Glad to see that the 2.0's are now available and they are going away from the Indo's. The biggest disappointment to me is the $300 price tag for a blank 2.0, but it is the way the market has gone in just about every sport the past few years.

I bought a Canucks 2.0 Team Issue from the Team Store last season and it ran me $365 in the end after tax. Can't even sell the thing for $250 now. These prices are steep as hell, but it is definitely nice to see 2.0's slowly taking over.

Hoping to find a way to get a Flyers 2.0 soon. I was at the NHL store in NYC recently and they only had the Indo-Edges, and when I contacted nhl.com they said they had no forecast for when new authentics would be in stock. It looks like they are trying to get rid of the old vector logo stock from 11-12 still. Unfortunately, in my experiences, I've never seen authentics for sale in the team shop.

<p>I'm beyond confused now, I contacted IJ again and asked if they had like specific details of how the 2.0 is sized compared to the 1.0 or indo, and got a reply saying they don't have anymore 1.0s in stock, which made sence since the indos took over. I replied asking if they know how they were compared to the indo edges and got a reply saying they don't sell indo-edges "complete bs, most teams still have them in stock" and that they don't carry 2.0s. So from that email it denys that they sell every type of edge there is. And this is all a day after someone from IJ told me the new made in canadas are 2.0.</p>

Hoping to find a way to get a Flyers 2.0 soon. I was at the NHL store in NYC recently and they only had the Indo-Edges, and when I contacted nhl.com they said they had no forecast for when new authentics would be in stock. It looks like they are trying to get rid of the old vector logo stock from 11-12 still. Unfortunately, in my experiences, I've never seen authentics for sale in the team shop.

Brandon recommended this in another thread but your best bet may be to buy a 2011-12 game issued jersey from MeiGray. Here's a list of 2011-12 game issued Flyers jersey.

I'm beyond confused now, I contacted IJ again and asked if they had like specific details of how the 2.0 is sized compared to the 1.0 or indo, and got a reply saying they don't have anymore 1.0s in stock, which made sence since the indos took over. I replied asking if they know how they were compared to the indo edges and got a reply saying they don't sell indo-edges complete bs, most teams still have them in stock and that they don't carry 2.0s. So from that email it denys that they sell every type of edge there is. And this is all a day after someone from IJ told me the new made in canadas are 2.0.

The terms Edge 1.0, 2.0, and Indo-Edge are not terms that most retailers are aware of or even use. They are definitely not likely to be terms that the Reebok reps use when communicating with the retailers. So while Ice Jerseys is pretty awesome for providing this forum for us to obsess over the minutiae of jerseys, they aren't going to be up on all the lingo that we use.

As far as I know the Edge 1.0 vs 2.0 thing started with MeiGray as a way to designate the difference in gamers during that first season when teams started to switch away from the 1.0s. The term Indo-Edge was coined somewhere in collecting community and caught on.

Your best bet if talking to a retailer about something this specific is to use the terms they understand. IceJerseys went to great lengths to say their new jerseys are for the 2012-13 Season and made in Canada. To me that translates to a wormarked Edge jersey made in Canada = Edge 2.0. If that's still not good enough, try talking model numbers. The Edge 1.0s were 7187, the 2.0s are 7287, and the Indo-Edges are 7231. Of course, Reebok couldn't make it that easy, as Edge 1.0s and 2.0s still have 7187 on the neck tag, but the paper retail sleeve tags should be different.

The terms Edge 1.0, 2.0, and Indo-Edge are not terms that most retailers are aware of or even use. They are definitely not likely to be terms that the Reebok reps use when communicating with the retailers. So while Ice Jerseys is pretty awesome for providing this forum for us to obsess over the minutiae of jerseys, they aren't going to be up on all the lingo that we use.

As far as I know the Edge 1.0 vs 2.0 thing started with MeiGray as a way to designate the difference in gamers during that first season when teams started to switch away from the 1.0s. The term Indo-Edge was coined somewhere in collecting community and caught on.

Your best bet if talking to a retailer about something this specific is to use the terms they understand. IceJerseys went to great lengths to say their new jerseys are for the 2012-13 Season and made in Canada. To me that translates to a wormarked Edge jersey made in Canada = Edge 2.0. If that's still not good enough, try talking model numbers. The Edge 1.0s were 7187, the 2.0s are 7287, and the Indo-Edges are 7231. Of course, Reebok couldn't make it that easy, as Edge 1.0s and 2.0s still have 7187 on the neck tag, but the paper retail sleeve tags should be different.

I just talked to someone else and they clarified; I guess they don't keep them in their warehouse, but they still sell them. And they're just out of stock of indo edges, not that many people are going to buy those with the 2.0 up for sale

Any idea why IJ (or whomever else may be selling 2.0's) only has a home Rangers' shirt? If you're going to manufactuer one for the team, why not both home and road? I could see not doing 3rd's just yet but offer both styles, Reebok.

Any idea why IJ (or whomever else may be selling 2.0's) only has a home Rangers' shirt? If you're going to manufactuer one for the team, why not both home and road? I could see not doing 3rd's just yet but offer both styles, Reebok.

Same for the Blackhawks. Maybe since the lockout just ended and the home is the teams colors. I imagine (or hope) they will have both by the end of the season.

I have not seen anybody else that even has the 2.0s listed, anybody know of anywhere else?

I was in the Sabres team store today to take advantage of their 50% off sale. I took a look at the authentics and a number of them were Indo-Edges however a few were Made in Canada. I was hoping someone here could identify whether they're 1.0 or 2.0. They have the vector logo on the back and the ribbon on the inside has the old Rbk logo. The tag says 7187-A. I also took a photo of the material.

I was in the Sabres store that week too and found some blank white 2.0's on the rack with the REEBOK wordmark on the back neck.

They were airknit material not that 1.0 stretcht stuff.

All the 2.0s Meigray has for the Flyers have terrible burn marks in them, and bum urine. No one buy them.

Hey everyone, I've been away for awhile. Are there any retail Pens 2.0s out there? aka is NHL shop selling them now? What's all this wordmark talk? Are the 2.0s they selling lacking the wordmark? Sorry for being lazy, but I figured a blunt question like this would help anyone else like me returning to this forum..

Yes, Pens 2.0 jerseys (only home jerseys so far) are now available for retail, but only through very few retailers, such as IJ and a couple of sellers on eBay. They do have the wordmark logo.

My Ice Jerseys 2012/13 Blackhawks home red jersey arrived today. It's airknit, and definitely a 2.0. The neck tag says 7187 but the jersey tag and the bag were labeled 7287. It has the roomier arms, and the reinforced elbows. Its the real deal. I was able to find a coupon code before ordering so I was able to get 10% off as well. I have seen a few on ebay recently as well. Its identical to this jersey link:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/290857865098?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2648