REEBOK 2.0s coming out this year?

mikey3319

I want to buy a 2.0 Ducks jersey this year. Hopefully a Mighty Ducks Throwback if they become available this year. Is there a size chart for 2.0 Reebok jerseys? I haven't been able to find an answer in another topic so I thought I would try this one. I wear a 54 or 56 in 6100 and 54 in 1.0. I need a 2.0 to be at least 33 inches in length. What size would I be in 2.0s? Where would be the best place to buy Ducks 2.0s and what price range should I be looking at?

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know if an accurate 2.0 size chart exists, but based on your existing size preferences, I don't think you need one. It seems likely to me that you would need a 54, which would be a bit larger than the 1.0 54. However, since you prefer a 6100 with the same or larger size than in the 1.0's (which is a bit unusual), it shows you probably like your jerseys on the baggy side, so I think you'd probably appreciate the extra room on top that the 2.0 would give you relative to the 1.0.

I haven't seen any retailer who carries new Ducks 2.0's at this time. The most likely place I can think of that might offer them soon would be JerseyBaron_com on eBay. Retail price would be expected to be between $300 to $350.

I would say wait it out until someone can confirm that they aren't Indos. Just tonight I compared my GI jersey to a friend's nhl "authentic" and the difference is night and day. Everything is smaller on the shop nhl version (lettering, sizing, numbers). For what he paid he could've bought a blank and got it customized and had enough money leftover to do that again!

So, your friend bought an authentic from shop.nhl and it was smaller but not an indo-edge? I'm lost lol

Sorry, I am lost reading my post now too haha...no his was an Indo-edge and he just purchased it like two weeks ago. I was just saying wait until someone buys one of these differently advertised versions and see if its the same indo or not.

In general though, the indo can't hold a candle to the real edge and when I showed my buddy my GI from MeiGray, he looked pissed at how much better mine was lol

Photos from tonight's preseason opener in Nashville confirm that the Indo-Edge lives on. No 2.0 for Music City other than those going to the team.

I was in the Hurricanes arena/shop last week and only saw Indo-Edge jerseys among the wordmarked variety there as well. The lady working the store said they were due to get a shipment of new jerseys soon, though I don't have any reason to believe it won't be more Indo-Edge jerseys.

I don't hate the Indo-Edges as much as everyone else, but you can definitely feel the quality shift. My white Caps Indo is SO much thinner - almost see-through. Not to mention it had a little dirt mark on the white near the collar, which I then tried to get out with a tiny bit of spotted-on watered-down Oxyclean, like I do with every jersey I've ever owned - and the blue collar bled. How the heck do you sell a jersey that bleeds like that?!

so i talked to my friend who is the Preds Retail manager. She said that Reebok has had enough complaints that Indonesian production is shut down. However, there are still a lot of Indo Edges available and Reebok is going to sell all remaining stock of indo edges before doing a full blown 2.0 production. She didn't know when that will be. Could be soon could be next season ???? But regardless its good news that 2.0s eventually are coming for every team.

I'm positive this news was posted on the forums like 6 months ago. I'm sure I read it on here

You're correct (except it was a bit further back in Nov. 2012): http://forums.icejerseys.com/index.php?showtopic=3539&page=86#entry106511

I'm hearing that they've shut down hockey jersey production in Indonesia entirely, and basically waiting for the stock to sell out before going to full scale 2.0 production (makes sense). So, while there are still some Canadian team and NYR, CHI, and PIT Indos out there, the 2.0's starting being pumped out because Reebok no longer has any in their warehouse. As other teams follow, the 2.0's will come.

Regardless of when it was first reported.... Its good news!!! I was just trying to help.

It is good news. I think that point was that it's been bouncing around for almost a year that this was happening and if it is indeed true (and I sure hope it is) it's taking a while. I know some of the folks with direct access to retail Reebok reps have said that the Indo Edge model number is still being used for ordering currently. So the idea of Edge 2.0s being the standard retail authentic for the NHL may still be a season off - time will tell.

Yeah that's still rough, but maybe the price difference is only being maintained to get rid of the indo's like they want-- it may just be wishful thinking, but maybe once the 2.0's are the main retail option they'll be priced a bit better

Yeah that's still rough, but maybe the price difference is only being maintained to get rid of the indo's like they want-- it may just be wishful thinking, but maybe once the 2.0's are the main retail option they'll be priced a bit better

I've never seen the price go down in any circumstance, only up. I know I ain't prepared to pay $350 for a blank jersey though.

Haven't been around in a while, but did feel like pointing out how insane it is that Reebok has had the production of Indo's shut down for several months now, and STILL haven't sold out their stock. Adidas severely underestimated the hockey collector market. I think they were used to the way that soccer kits and football jerseys sell - seriously in both cases I would guess that 95% or more of the jerseys sold are replicas, and that was what adidas thought they could get away with for the NHL with the Indos. Yet still, no one will help them out and take that crap off their hands :)

I even love that on a lot of the listings on NHL.com they've changed "Made in Indonesia" to "Imported" in the product specs.