eBay version 3.0

Brilliant!

Something fishy here -

The CCM on the rear hem is suspect, and the fight strap looks like a newer Nike version with white buttons.

I'm perplexed :mellow:

It's a Ultrafil replica made in the US and you can see the ccm on the hem is a patch that is sewn on. The fight strap is not an 80's fight strap as you mentioned. I'm very very saddened by this :(

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gamers from that period didn't have double row stitching on the elbows, either. The fight strap attachment looks like it had a homemade stitch job! Perhaps it was a retail pro model without fight strap that someone just modified.

Gutteeed... sold my Ayr Scottish Eagles replica on eBay because it was way too small and only got £1.04 ($1.63). More for the fact that I may as well have kept it (because they were one of the 'big' Scottish greats) and got that amount of money from down the back of my sofa... :unsure:

2s5z19l.jpg

Anybody want some seriously funky used hockey player shower shoes?

I have no idea who the seller is but the Monarchs had tons of these things for sale at the Fan Fest a couple weeks ago. They claimed they were bleached before they were put up for sale but they still had all sorts of funk on them. I swear some even had gum stuck to the soles. Just nasty.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/LOS-ANGELES-KINGS-REEBOK-RBK-SHOWER-BEACH-SANDALS-12-PRO-STOCK-RETURN-MONARCHS-/170893842341?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item27ca1117a5

'Watching' a couple of Starter replicas on eBay and was wondering - were there any size differences after Starter switched to Pro Player? 'Medium' in Pro Player fitted me fine but I remember I had a 'Small' Leafs jersey a while back and it could've fitted my cat.

A member on the board is selling that.

That's how I interpreted it as well. Fortunately there is a serial number on the tag, so one could presumably find out which player actually wore it.

Makes you wonder if the bidders read the description. (Well, they probably read it, just didn't understand it.) I've seen common player Pens 2.0 gamers sell for $150, so if you recustomized one of those as a Crosby (not that I would advocate doing that), you could get away with it for a lot less than what these guys are offering now, and there are still over 5 days left. I'm gonna be curious to see what this thing eventually sells for.

decent price for a real lundqvist 2011 ASG

http://www.ebay.com/...=item27ca1ba554

Oooooh, my size and I have money to burn since the whole buying a car thing isn't happening any time soon :\

Definitely worth keeping an eye on that, but I'm kind of avoiding buying hockey stuff until I know there's a CBA in place and we won't get locked out.

I would have grabbed that if it was a 56. I think he's a member here too.