• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i wouldnt offer 99c.

http://bit.ly/Hia4Ph

Numbers on only one arm LOL

"Even has fight straps" haha!! :D

It says "great jersey"

If by great you mean "totally not great at all"

Not sure if anybody else noticed but Jerseybaron has millionaires 2.0's for sale. Price is hefty though.

He also has early 00's penguins that he's asking a semi mortgage on.

Not sure if anybody else noticed but Jerseybaron has millionaires 2.0's for sale. Price is hefty though.

I've widened your scope. It's too bad that there are so few sellers of 7287 shirts on the open market (and by few, I mean like 3).

The delusions to what some people ask for their mediocre garbage is comical.

Freudian slip or ?

It would actually be better if he actually meant black male, as in JerseyBaron being a black person in real life, because otherwise it means he has zero understanding of the definition of blackmail.

Many folks take replicas with glued on patches and have them stitched around to complete the look. I don't think it's necessarily shady in this case.

There's been some Burger King jerseys in the past where people really did try to be sneaky and add a fight strap and remove the alpha sizing tag and replace it with a numeric one.

Many folks take replicas with glued on patches and have them stitched around to complete the look. I don't think it's necessarily shady in this case.

There's been some Burger King jerseys in the past where people really did try to be sneaky and add a fight strap and remove the alpha sizing tag and replace it with a numeric one.

That is true but if someone pays attention enough you can tell which ones have been converted. I have seen 4 Double Tagged Burger King Gretzky jerseys that have been "fixed" to make it look like an authentic. The easiest way to tell if the placement of the king on the front. Since the replicas were glued down well enough you cant move them down and can only sew them down. The true authentics are a few inches lower than the replicas.