eBay version 3.0

Brilliant!

Just stitching the patches doesn't mean someone was trying to convert it. That's just good sense with those older replicas since the patches would sometimes peel up after many years.

If they were trying to convert it, they would've added a fight strap.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just stitching the patches doesn't mean someone was trying to convert it. That's just good sense with those older replicas since the patches would sometimes peel up after many years.

If they were trying to convert it, they would've added a fight strap.

I was mainly talking about the Center Ice tag in the collar. I have a lot of my harder to find replica jerseys sewn just to make them look a lot nicer.

It would actually be better if he actually meant black male, as in JerseyBaron being a black person in real life, because otherwise it means he has zero understanding of the definition of blackmail.

"there's not such a clean division between "the smart" and "the dumb," since intelligence is so multidimensional. There's a more obvious division between people who can look at their own flaws and people who can only look at others'. Ironically, the latter group, whether smart or dumb to begin with, are never going to get any smarter."

Price is right though. You could get it added on for pretty cheap

Not that anyone is at all crazy enough to consider buying this or anything this guy has to offer, I just wanted to point out that A) the patch is a repro and B) the Preds never wrote the numbers on the NHL shield like that.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2002-03-CCM-Authentic-Game-Issue-Nashville-Predators-5th-Anniversary-Jersey-54-/131035605507?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item1e8254aa03

Not that anyone is at all crazy enough to consider buying this or anything this guy has to offer, I just wanted to point out that A) the patch is a repro and B) the Preds never wrote the numbers on the NHL shield like that.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2002-03-CCM-Authentic-Game-Issue-Nashville-Predators-5th-Anniversary-Jersey-54-/131035605507?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item1e8254aa03

Looks like a MeiGray clearance sold jersey with the inventory tag removed. The writing inside the shield is weird.

Thanks for pointing that out. I just reported the listing.

That is the smallest fight strap i have ever seen or whatever you would call that thing.

Has anyone bought from Dinglebears?