eBay version 3.0

Brilliant!

I know it is hard to say but, do you guys think it can be really be a gamer ? http://cgi.ebay.fr/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=161144984475&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Why is it hard to say...the COA says it.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is a fair price for a CCM authentic Devils jersey, the current colors, but the older Ultrafil material. Been watching a couple on eBay, no idea what a good price would be. Blank jersey, assume its in nice used condition or better, no holes, stains, etc.

Anyone have a good idea what the fair price would be?

I can print a fake COA by myself and sell a fake jersey with it... ;)

You're right...actually, I've been hearing rumors from China that fake Ryan Johansen jerseys and COAs will soon be flooding the market. Stay clear of that one.

Incidentally, pls refrain from printing fake COAs in order to sell fake jerseys. Thank you.

saw that. the price is ridiculous and over the top. since these have been impossible to find i could see the high price due to simple and demand. BUT....the guy charges $375+ for everything

the Team LA store finally has the CCM replicas for sale for $150, S - XXL available. i know the fabric and color are slightly different, but for more than half off i'm going that direction

http://teamlastore.com/collections/kings-jerseys/products/los-angeles-kings-premier-vintage-crown-jersey

Yeah they are on the expensive side, but considering that the retail price for 2.0s is going to be $350, I don't think that $375 (with expedited shipping) for a currently impossible-to-find jersey is that unreasonable. And having seen and felt the replicas I personally wouldn't pay more than $50 for one. But that is for each person to decide for themselves.

Yeah they are on the expensive side, but considering that the retail price for 2.0s is going to be $350, I don't think that $375 (with expedited shipping) for a currently impossible-to-find jersey is that unreasonable. And having seen and felt the replicas I personally wouldn't pay more than $50 for one. But that is for each person to decide for themselves.

Yea, I agree. I mean, I can't bring myself to pull the trigger on one (just because I'm a Flyers fan, but I love the LA jerseys), but I think its a very reasonable price (especially when you factor in the free shipping, and the fact that the seller is paying 10% to eBay and 3% to PayPal).

Its definitely a fair price.

i hear you. that price is steep to me for an unfinished jersey. easily still looking at another $100 to get it customized. i've become a fan of the $200-$300 game worns

i hadn't considered this, but when it comes to the material is it just regular twill? it is such a strange color it may be difficult to match the color

most importantly is, where is he getting them? i can't find anyone online selling them

A replica being sold as a "game worn". I really wish some buyers on Ebay really looked at what they were getting.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Tampa-Bay-Lightning-Vincent-Lecavalier-Game-Used-Jersey-W-COA-/331058991597?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4d14a751ed

What is wrong with people?

I honestly feel bad for the buyer :/

I dont people should do a little research before bidding on something. Especially something that has a Size tag of XXL in it instead of the # size they should have. Vinny wore a 58 not an XXL.

I'm aware of that but you can't honestly expect every single person to know that. I mean what if someone just saw it bought it as a gift for a friend or something. I know 95% of my friends would not know that. Yes you can say they should research before the believe anything they hear or see but at the same time I place most of the blame on the seller. Shouldn't be on the buyer.

It also goes for show anyone can make up "authenticity certification" and pass off items that are not genuine to what there supposed to be. It's fraud and it's pathetic that it is allowed to be sold in that nature.

I was wondering about those chinstraps as well! What's next, game worn underwear with COA? :D

If they sold it, you know SOMEBODY would collect it.

The Vinny jersey isnt autographed though

When the COA only covers that the jersey is "signed in person" and there is no sig then the buyer deserves the shame that goes with the fake "gamer".

Yup. And anyone collecting game worms should know that the sizes are numbers, not letters. Anyone who ever bought an authentic of any kind knows this.