eBay version 3.0

Brilliant!

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A size small would fit a 3 year old.

I am kinda tempted to get a JVR one.

It has the wrong shield patch (Buffalo) like the ones one the ShopUsaHockey website though.

I wish they made an authentic in that style. I like that one a lot more than the standard white and blue they are wearing.

Why is there a buffalo patch? Buffalo is like the anus of 'murica. Windsor is the equivalent in Kanata.

From the World Junior tournament.

And... um... Buffalo is an awesome city.

I should have bought more when I had the chance when they were available at my local 's Sporting Goods. eBay pretty much is the only place you can get them now.

NBC Universal's online store had size mediums in the White available for pre-order yesterday, with the shipping date of tomorrow, when the rest were sold out. I ordered two and am waiting to see if it was just a glitch in the system or what.

^^^ That Cleveland video is worth it every time. Hilarious!

Nobody is buying the canadian jerseys at any retailer. We might as well wrap ourselves with a flag.

I'm not sure how serious your comment is, but I've actually only seen ONE Canadian jersey out in the wild.

I wonder how badly the 50 dollar fakes are hurting sales. Were fake Olympic jerseys as prominent in 2010?

I think part of the issue is that these new Nike jerseys look more like shirts than a traditional hockey jersey. It lowers the perceived value. The US jerseys at least look more like a traditional hockey jersey.

I'm not sure how serious your comment is, but I've actually only seen ONE Canadian jersey out in the wild.

I wonder how badly the 50 dollar fakes are hurting sales. Were fake Olympic jerseys as prominent in 2010?

I think part of the issue is that these new Nike jerseys look more like shirts than a traditional hockey jersey. It lowers the perceived value. The US jerseys at least look more like a traditional hockey jersey.

The fakes aren't selling for $50. The ones I've seen were selling for more than the MSRP of a legit USA