Nino Niederreiter wants out of Long Island

guam64

Christian Thomas and a future draft choice. Do it Sather.

/Wishful thinking, would rather have Granlund.

Isles trading in the division? LOL. Isles trading to the rangers? You do know today is Monday, right? You need to wait another day to drink, bud.

Ian, love the picture

LOL! He's an Islanders fan, he's easily confused. He still thinks it's the 80's when the Islanders were good.

It can't be that bad to play for the Islanders. Why do players not want to play for this team?

Not when you are watching Monday's shows :P. Im off for another 5 days. Days don't matter until the 28th

I'm off until February 26th! :D

It can't be that bad to play for the Islanders. Why do players not want to play for this team?

Because they suck?

Ownership is atrocious. Also, the Coliseum is situated in one of the ghetto areas of LI. Visiting players only see the hotel and Coliseum. Generally, players actually do like playing here (no pressure to win, nice area to live if you are wealthy, nice suburban feel, etc.) and continue to live on Long Island after their careers.

Is it really the ghetto? When I took the bus from whatever railroad station it was to go see Motley at the Coli in 2011, the route seemed nice enough. Same in the cab going back to the train.

Is it really the ghetto? When I took the bus from whatever railroad station it was to go see Motley at the Coli in 2011, the route seemed nice enough. Same in the cab going back to the train.

They run with a tough crowd in Uniondale.

576x324_nhltattoos-vi.jpg

http://tattoolous.com/islanders.html

Rexall in Edmonton is a ghetto neighbourhood, too. I used to live walking distance from there and it was not a nice place to live. My wife and her sister didn't leave our apartment alone. She was nearly attacked once. Luckily the car door was locked. Much of Edmonton is quite s***, really.

I get emails a couple of times a month from Hofstra telling me there was an off-campus robbery at gunpoint. There were times I parked closer to Nassau Coliseum than I have my classes (just to show how close the two places are). It isn't ghetto, but it is one of the rougher areas on LI.

Depends...did you go through Garden City (which is actually very nice and a pretty wealthy zip code) or Hempstead/Uniondale?

Depends...did you go through Garden City (which is actually very nice and a pretty wealthy zip code) or Hempstead/Uniondale?

Hempstead LIRR for the bus going there. Cab to go home was to a different station that was literally 5 minutes away in a different direction. Westbury I think.