Colton Orr is the SEAL Team 6 of hockey

guam64

lol i have to admit Bourque may have deserved it a little but, we can all admit Colton Orr vs Rene Bourque is not exactly a fair tilt.

Who cares if it's fair? Bourque got himself involved in a fight that he couldn't handle. The consequence of that was getting knocked out. He deserved it.

Who cares if it's fair? Bourque got himself involved in a fight that he couldn't handle. The consequence of that was getting knocked out. He deserved it.

Fight? What fight?

Bourque was coming to the defence of his captain, you know, like everyone would. Pretty sure that doesn't give Orr the right to punch him in the face.

The sooner losers like Orr are out of the league, the better.

Fight? What fight?

Bourque was coming to the defence of his captain, you know, like everyone would. Pretty sure that doesn't give Orr the right to punch him in the face.

OSAMA BOURQUE LADEN HAD IT COMING FOR HIS ACTS OF TERRORISM TOWARDS HOCKEY AND FREEDOM. Colton Orr did the hockey world a favor and should be celebrated for it. I can watch that gif over and over again.

yAfHLaV-vi.gifyAfHLaV-vi.gifyAfHLaV-vi.gifyAfHLaV-vi.gifyAfHLaV-vi.gifyAfHLaV-vi.gifyAfHLaV-vi.gifyAfHLaV-vi.gifyAfHLaV-vi.gifyAfHLaV-vi.gif

Bourque came up from behind Orr and riped his helmet off. That's not trying to break up a fight, that's trying to start one.

Bourque came up from behind Orr and riped his helmet off. That's not trying to break up a fight, that's trying to start one.

I certainly don't see it that way. When your captain is in a scrum with a glorified goon, its natural to just grab on to try to break it up. He got Orr's helmet, no doubt, but I fail to see how that is trying to start a fight. If he randomly jumped Orr and did that, absolutely. In this case, not a chance

OSAMA BOURQUE LADEN HAD IT COMING FOR HIS ACTS OF TERRORISM TOWARDS HOCKEY AND FREEDOM. Colton Orr did the hockey world a favor and should be celebrated for it. I can watch that gif over and over again.

Best post ever.......

The Mclearen vs Gorges fight was even better. Nothing tops a total domination victory like Mclearen beating the crap out of Gorges laughing the whole time.

I think gons like ORR serve no purpose that's not hockey that's thuggery, they add nothing to the game, guys like Steve Ott still have purpose they can agitate and play tough minutes , Colton Orr is a scrub who plays 5 minutes a game and can't skate or shoot. He goes around picking on smalelr guys and calls himself a tough guy. Wether Bourque grabbed him from behind i don't think a Heavyweight like Orr should punch a guy like Bourque. That is senseless. In all seriousness guys my son plays hockey and before he started i sued to think fighting and goons were cool. Watching my son play double letters i have changed my mind. It makes no sense that a guy with no skill or talent is there to ebat up and intimidate guys who can play the game. The game is about skill and ability not thuggery. Guys like Orr or John Scott should be removed from the league and if they don't it will put an end to fighting in hockey. When goons start punching guys like Bourque around i realize that the nhl may need to get rid of fighting simply to rid itself of scrubs like Colton Orr. It is too bad because fighting has its place but if things like this happen then it is time to think about getting it out of the game because what Orr did is simple assault.....

Just for the record in the 80's and 90's goons could play hockey

i loved that aspect of hockey

here are a few examples

Dave Semenko 4 seasons of over 20 goals

Bob Probert 4 seaons of over 15 goals including one season of 29

Tie domi 3 seaons of over 10 goals

now todays garbage

Colton Orr 11 goals in 400 games

John Scott 1 in 150 games

bravo really contributing.......Pretty pathetic in my opinion. Gotta rid ourselves of these guy

I think gons like ORR serve no purpose that's not hockey that's thuggery, they add nothing to the game, guys like Steve Ott still have purpose they can agitate and play tough minutes , Colton Orr is a scrub who plays 5 minutes a game and can't skate or shoot. He goes around picking on smalelr guys and calls himself a tough guy. Wether Bourque grabbed him from behind i don't think a Heavyweight like Orr should punch a guy like Bourque. That is senseless. In all seriousness guys my son plays hockey and before he started i sued to think fighting and goons were cool. Watching my son play double letters i have changed my mind. It makes no sense that a guy with no skill or talent is there to ebat up and intimidate guys who can play the game. The game is about skill and ability not thuggery. Guys like Orr or John Scott should be removed from the league and if they don't it will put an end to fighting in hockey. When goons start punching guys like Bourque around i realize that the nhl may need to get rid of fighting simply to rid itself of scrubs like Colton Orr. It is too bad because fighting has its place but if things like this happen then it is time to think about getting it out of the game because what Orr did is simple assault.....

John Scott is an embarrassment.

Guys like Scott, Orr, Shelley, Parros, Westgarth, etc are what is wrong with hockey.

The worst part is those useless guys prevent some kid busting his Arse to get a shot in the nhl cause teams feel the need to dress a brick head to fight the other teams brick head.

Fight? What fight?

Sticking up for your captain is one thing, ripping someone's helmet off is another. I don't know about anybody else, but if somebody came up to me and ripped at my head like that, I'd punch them in the mouth too. Bourque got what was coming to him.

Me, I don't mind the odd tustle or fistacuffs when it occurs in the heat of battle, but I can't understand how the NHL is policing "blows to the head" yet still only imposes a five minute penalty for fighting. Is not a punch a "blow to the head"?

Completely archaic way the nhl allows thuggery like this to happen. Colton Orr is not there to do anything else except intimidate and fight it is completely stunting the growth of hockey across north america when guys like this are allowed to punch people in the face that havent even dropped there gloves. In the 80's and 90's tough guys had a code and fought other tough guys now we have "tough" guys punching guys while they still have there gloves on. Colton Orr could beat the crap out of Rene Bourque any day of the week and twice on sunday. It makes no sense this allowed it needs to be outlawed immediately before one of these goons actually kills someone. I cant believe guys see that and think that's hockey. I played hockey and i had my share of fights but thats not hockey it is plain and simple thuggery. NHL will eventually have no choice and will outlaw fighting because of these BOZOS and it is a shame because fighting in the game is cool but punching a guy in the face half your size while he is wearing gloves is not.

I think gons like ORR serve no purpose that's not hockey that's thuggery, they add nothing to the game

seabrook2-vi.jpg

He goes around picking on smalelr guys and calls himself a tough guy

backstrombourqueelbow_606-vi.jpg

THANK YOU COLTON ORR FOR DOING WHAT YOU CAN TO GET THIS PIECE OF TRASH OUT OF THE GAME.

Did i ever say Rene Bourque is a choir boy? the issue is not if Bourque is scummy or not. Wether Bourque hit 100 guys before that it still doesnt mean guys like Orr belong in the Nhl and should slug guys with gloves on....

And since you are a fan of cheap shots here is you "hero" at work

or here is some his handy work a few years back where he got 5 games cheap shoting one of the games biggest stars

http://www.ign.com/boards/threads/how-many-games-should-colton-orr-get-for-his-cheap-shot-on-ovechkin.134135055/

quite the player we really need more "seal team 6 players" !!

The men of Seal Team 6 are honorable heros. Orr is a piece ofshit with no honor. Players like him who add nothing to the skill of the game are why I would like the league to contract by about 6 teams. Then crap like him who can't play would be out of the league. I've got no problem with fighting in hockey, I just hate players that have NO skill other than fighting.

Dont you guys find it strange how goons could play hockey in the 80's and 90's and now goons are exclusively used to mug other teams better players and have almost no hockey skill....wtf happened , it is such a shame that guys like orr will be the end of fighting in hockey.