Name and Number's on Jersey

I see what you mean. All those issues I can correct. When I do a kit, after it's cut out and before it's sewn, I send out a picture so you can look it over and any discrepancies can be addressed before it shows up at your door. Every time a customer is disappointed, my soul dies a little.

BTW: I have no burgundy in Starter mesh and my supply of white is dwindling. Any help with those fabrics would be greatly appreciated.

Wow, definitely a go for me. Love hearing your confidence and that you'll send a photo to see if it passes before moving forward. Don't know where guys like me would be without talented craftsmen like yourself, Keener. Just makes me more excited to get the jersey in and get the project started. BTW, I have white mesh for my plate, so no issue there.

My white Forsberg is a 48 and the name fits just fine with plenty of room for the numbers. The peak of the piping is a little extreme because of the narrow shoulders, but there are no worries when it comes to a longer name fitting on a 48. As for the front, I had to remove both crests on my Sakic and my Forsberg whites and move them down - and will eventually do the same with my burgundy Forsberg (a 52). It looks better and created more room for the letters on the chest. Seems like an issue with Starter retail authentics. Jay posted about having to do the same with a size 60, so it doesn't seem to be a width issue, rather that Starter placed the crests so high - presumably to get them in the same relative place on the body without shoulder pads bringing the whole thing up a few inches.

Must be rough, Steve, having to make all these difficult decisions with all your '95 Starter Avs. :P

(jealous)

Yeah I'm wracking em up baby! WOO!!

Although hopefully I start seeing more whites come up, maybe it's just the timing but the burgundys are coming along faster.

There are two that are rediculously over priced on Ebay for 275... lol and all the other ones that are over priced and completed incorrectly me off a little bit everytime I see them. What a waste GRRRRRRRRRRR!

We should just rename this "The Keener Thread." :)

Keener has done an amazing job on the various pro jerseys i have sent him over the last few months. I know my jerseys are in good hands when they are sent to him. :thumbsup:

Boys, I hate to be a downer but if you have questions for Keener keep it to pm's or emails. The moderator team cannot allow active advertisement of a competing business to Icejerseys meaning we can't allow active dialog between Keener and members of the forum discussing his services. What you peeps do in private is your own business.

Selanne should fit fine.

I'm pretty pumped that so many members have questions for me!

I had a question for ya...

My craft is customizing, but what I really want is to create smiles.

...but you just answered it.

Keener-vi.jpg