Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jasondeke

NHL premier jerseys

4 posts in this topic

Hey im new to this site i just recently bought a premier rangers jersey from a local sports shop and i was wondering are all premier jerseys made in Indonesia? and is it just me or they just seem more cheaply made i don't know maybe its a fake can someone help me out?

There's so rarely any premier/replica talk around here, I'm not even sure if Indonesia made them, as well. Indonesia made last year's retail authentic jerseys, which are widely believed to be quite a bit inferior to the actual on-ice jerseys made in Canada. Whether that's true, or not, they're definitely not the same as what the players wear. Evidently, Indonesia is no longer making jerseys for reebok, but they're still being sold.

What are you comparing them to? I find premiers to be cheap feeling regardless of where it was made. I only have a couple, but they seem just a minor step up from paper towel. Regardless, replicas don't really get faked, so you've got an authentic reebok product, but it may not be of the highest quality.

Yes all EDGE premiers are made in Indonesia. And if you think it's fake, post some pictures here or on the is it good or not thread.

Premier is just Reebok's term for replica. They're not the same quality as on-ice authentics, but yes, replicas are made in Indonesia, along with the "authentic" jerseys that were sold at retail last season. The on-ice, Canadian-made authentics weren't available at retail until this season, unless you count the original run of EDGE 1.0 that almost nobody actually wears on the ice anymore. As was said, post pictures, but if it doesn't have a fight strap, it's a replica and there's nothing to worry about.