ZoomZoom18

Okay, I have to ask, as a few of the guys I work with have been raving about it.

300, is it as good as it sounds? I've heard some people saw it all three times on opening weekend. A co-worker told me he loved Gladiator and thought it was way better. I'm kicking around going to see it soon, but will probably wait until its been in theatres awhile.

Okay, I have to ask, as a few of the guys I work with have been raving about it.

300, is it as good as it sounds? I've heard some people saw it all three times on opening weekend. A co-worker told me he loved Gladiator and thought it was way better. I'm kicking around going to see it soon, but will probably wait until its been in theatres awhile.

Best movie ever. Pure adrenaline rush. Pure. I was pumped when it was over. Hell, I get pumped up just thinking about the movie again. Just awesome.

I saw it at the IMAX last saturday it's good my friend enjoyed it more than me. I will probably pick up the DVD release. I really liked the style of the movie as well.

I saw it at the IMAX last saturday it's good my friend enjoyed it more than me. I will probably pick up the DVD release. I really liked the style of the movie as well.

I usually would be much more critical of the movie, as I watch a lot of "artsy" films and foreign release stuff, but the plot/narration/character development just stopped mattering to me the first time Leonidas broke away from the Phalanx and started kicking butt. I'm a sucker for sword/shield movies and the action in 300 was just so primal and satisfying that I was left speechless. Generally, I love movies like Gladiator, with great acting, great execution, etc when it comes to movies like this, but in this case, I enjoyed the sheer brutality of the combat so much that little else mattered to me. The movie is beautiful as well.