2005-06 Nashville Predators Customization

HockeyMusic

Stupid question time......who can do the proper customization for 2005-06 Nashville jerseys

I have this goalie cut Nashville jersey I picked up at the SVP sale during the first wave of jerseys that is just dying for a Rinne custom job

IMG_0081.jpg

They're reverse kiss cut. Cutting Edge is the original customizer, EPS can do them 100% spot on too. Do it up!!

Ah cool....thanks for the help

What about the name, I remember talk before about how the name was not necessarily sewn twill......unless that is my post-men's league game beers talking

Thats for the Edge jerseys, the 6100 still have regular nameplates etc. I got the gamers, consider it...

CONFIRMED!

Not to be a thread jacker, but I have a similar question.

Anybody other than the original team customizer that can do the 2009 - 2011 navy 3rd properly?

Thanks in advance.

As far as I know, not really. EPS said they can but the price was out of line for me. Id email them directly, maybe its came down. Otherwise, its gonna be tough.

Not to be a thread jacker, but I have a similar question.

Anybody other than the original team customizer that can do the 2009 - 2011 navy 3rd properly?

Thanks in advance.

Anyone should be able to do those. Block font and the only sublimation was the nameplate, so that's not a big deal.