eBay Sellers To Avoid

flyhighguys94

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jerseystore2000. Mainly sells baseball. I had to go through quite the escapade to get a refund. He continually insisted that he re-mailed the jerseys multiple times. Often called me a liar and scammer.

Jerseystore2000. Mainly sells baseball. I had to go through quite the escapade to get a refund. He continually insisted that he re-mailed the jerseys multiple times. Often called me a liar and scammer.

See I will vouch for JerseyStore2000. I ordered some numbers for Yankees jerseys from him and had no problem whatsoever, he shipped very quickly and was good with communication. Maybe he's gone south since then.

I would have to agree with DKM here, Jerseystore sells legit stuff. Their customer service may be s***ty but they aren't doing anything wrong. I think saying to avoid them is a long stretch. Guys that make up fake stories, shill bid, retract offers, constantly not pay etc. are the guys we need to watch out for and warn one another.

jron009

Keeps harassing me. "I'll give $xx (at least $30 less than your auction price) for it" or *5 minutes after auction ends* "I missed the auction. I'll give you $xx (at least $30 less than your auction price)"

jron009

Keeps harassing me. "I'll give $xx (at least $30 less than your auction price) for it" or *5 minutes after auction ends* "I missed the auction. I'll give you $xx (at least $30 less than your auction price)"

He's actually been bugging me to "trade a jersey to me for a Canadiens centennial". Hilarious thing is, he flat out sends me his auction so I can look at pics, and says "Yea, I'd like to trade this because I've listed it a few times and no one is interested in it."

Thanks... I'm not interested then either.

jron009

Got an even better story with this guy now...

He's been messaging me almost every day, asking about different jerseys.

Last night, he asks me if I'll take $285 total for a Canadiens Centennial (listed for $180), a Rangers team issue (listed for $200), and a Detroit Winter Classic (listed for $200). And then he "almost had a heart attack" when I told him I wouldn't cut $300 off my asking price and told him a more realistic ballpark for those 3 jerseys together would be about $500 total.

He's so freakin annoying.

• 4 weeks later...

zeppelin-I35

http://www.ebay.com/sch/zeppelin-l35/m.html?item=251255176308&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3a7ff9bc74&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

all the jerseys look fake to me. i've owned, played and worn jerseys for decades and none of them EVER look like this after wearing pads under them. the things look like bags. also claims a large portion are gamers with meigray cert

I swear that Umberger gamer (from Zeppelin) has been on Ebay for 3 years. Price has always been $500

I swear that Umberger gamer (from Zeppelin) has been on Ebay for 3 years. Price has always been $500

yes it has, I mailed him once on it and he would not even budge

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Gunzo-Chicago-Blackhawks-Durene-Red-NHL-Authentic-Jersey-sz-44-Vtg-Rare-HTF-/151033625150?_trksid=p2047675.l2557&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&nma=true&si=qFA+ibrhZzwkIfq0ptB7TnwXfNE=&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

As you all know-I am a crazed Blackhawks jersey collector. For many of you who have dealt with me-you know we have had GREAT DEALS and I pay almost instantly. Hawks jerseys are my passion-especially Gunzo's stuff.

So I find this jersey on ebay. Message the guy and we go back and forth with me explaining to him what he has and what the jersey is. We agree on a price-AWESOME!!!

I get an email with tracking # and hear nothing else.

So I get the delivery today and all excited I open up the box that is stuffed with plastic shopping bags!!!! Totally p i s s e d and upset that my Gunzo's jersey is gone.

I contact the seller and he says "Oh well, I did my part and shipped it-talk to your mailman and ends it. Nothing else sense.

I opened a dispute with PayPal.

Has anyone dealt with this guy before??

Has anyone ever bought a jersey and got an empty box?? If so, what was your outcome with PayPal...?? Will I get my money back??? Any input would be appreciated!! Thanks all

Oh and if anyone sees this jersey on sale anywhere....on another forum etc...PLEASE let me know....