Penguins Current Customization

flyhighguys94

Actually, the nameplate on mine is more like ultrafil after all. It's the same material as the shoulders on that jersey, not the arms.

Actually, the nameplate on mine is more like ultrafil after all. It's the same material as the shoulders on that jersey, not the arms.

I see. So it's not EDGE material?

I'm not positive about this, but I would think the gamers had Edge stretch mesh as the nameplate, just as they did on the older 2008 WCs.

I see. So it's not EDGE material?

It's the same material as the shoulders of that particular jersey.

• 1 month later...

Just to update...I sent a black Pens jersey to Pro Knitwear this week to have a new nameplate made and attached. I shipped it on Tuesday, and today they called to say it's finished and will ship out Monday. Just unimaginably quick and friendly service. I wish I had more thumbs!

Just to update...I sent a black Pens jersey to Pro Knitwear this week to have a new nameplate made and attached. I shipped it on Tuesday, and today they called to say it's finished and will ship out Monday. Just unimaginably quick and friendly service. I wish I had more thumbs!

How did you place an order? Did you call them? Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Ulp, sorry for the slow response on this! Yeah, I just sent a standard inquiry email, said I had a Penguins jersey I wanted to have customized to team specs, and included my name and phone number. One of their guys called a couple days later to follow up and get more info. It was really easy.

They're on Facebook, and here's their website.