Steinosaur19's Collection

steinosaur19

Hey all,

Sorta new to these boards, so I figured I would post my growing collection of Blue Jackets jerseys that I have. There are a few jerseys missing from this collection, and those are:

-Game worn Mark Letestu 2011-2012 Third Jersey, no set tag

-Retail Tyler Wright original home (white jersey)

-Retail Rostislav Klesla original away (navy, #44)

-Retail Rick Nash original third jersey

Retail Authentic RJ Umberger Third Jersey, size 50, signed by RJ

IMG_1774_zps536750c0.jpg

IMG_1775_zps08124c05.jpg

Game Worn 2010-2011 Ethan Moreau Home Jersey, 10th Anniversary, size 58

IMG_1776_zps7f70f0eb.jpg

IMG_1777_zps48843048.jpg

Game Worn 2012-2013 Opening Night James Wisniewski Home Jersey, size 56, signed by James

IMG_1778_zps05e259a0.jpg

IMG_1781_zpsc1bc82ae.jpg

Retail Authentic Jack Johnson Away Jersey, size 54, signed by Jeff Carter (funny story behind this)

IMG_1782_zpsfc68ad2c.jpg

IMG_1783_zps38bd3fc7.jpg

Retail Authentic Rick Nash Home Jersey, size 52, team signed

IMG_1784_zps894c75dd.jpg

IMG_1785_zpsfd74f8ac.jpg

Very cool, so what is the story behind the Cartsy auto on the JJ jersey? Did you strip one of the 7s from a Carter jersey and use it to reattribute as Jack? Or something funnier?

Nice bunch, Blue Jacket here also has a sharp collection of CBJ game worns ... he is the other guy doing that on earth!

Seriously though sharp stuff, the Nash is a prized piece for sure, very nice Moreau also.

Very cool, so what is the story behind the Cartsy auto on the JJ jersey? Did you strip one of the 7s from a Carter jersey and use it to reattribute as Jack? Or something funnier?

Carter wore the same number in Columbus as Johnson. I'd guess just a nameplate change.

Here is the story about the Johnson jersey

Before last season, I bought that jersey the night of the CBJ preseason open house, but it originally had Carter on the back, and got it signed that night. Then Jeff became unhappy in Columbus, yada yada yada, and he was traded to LA for Jack Johnson. So on the second or third game after the trade, the LA Kings came to town (ironically Jack scored the game winner that night), and that night the CBJ held a terrific PR move by allowing everyone who had bought a Carter jersey to bring them in to get the nameplate swapped out for free. So when I handed my jersey in at the front desk of the team store inside Nationwide Arena, there was a man asking people questions about this PR stunt the CBJ were putting on. Turns out, this man was Craig Custance from ESPN.com....and I was featured in his article from that night! (Here is the link to the article: Link). I've been too afraid of trying to wash out the autograph in fear of ruining the number, so that's why the autograph is still there. Cool story right?