Trade Deadline 2013

I just saw a story on The Score about the deadline and it has 25 players who could get moved by tomorrow, one of which is surprisingly Marian Gaborik, who I don't realistically see going anywhere unless we get a massive return. Anyway, he's the list, which apparently has Jagr on it now.

http://blogs.thescore.com/nhl/2013/04/02/whats-his-story-looking-at-25-players-in-play-at-the-trade-deadline/

Any guesses as to who actually gets moved and where they go? I think it would only be fitting for Jagr to be traded to the Caps so we can we see the rage in Guam's posts :thumbsup:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw Jagr's name as potentially going to the Rangers. Not sure that's the best idea....

I saw Jagr's name as potentially going to the Rangers. Not sure that's the best idea....

I'm seeing that he's gone to the Bruins fro 2 prospects and a draft pick

‏@MikeHeika

Jaromir Jagr to Boston. I'm hearing two prospects and a draft pick.

Looks like Rage was right.

Regardless we're all waiting for Guam's posts on the subject :D

^^^^ Flyers were in talks for him. I am not sure Philly makes any big splash, they have a lot of messy fits for trades to me. Either they give up too much for a rental player or ask too much for a cornerstone-ish guy. Maybe they get something done with San Jose though.

Rangers acquire Ryane Clowe:

http://www.csnbayarea.com/blog/kevin-kurz/sharks-trade-clowe-rangers

Not sure how I feel about this, I don't know much about him. Any Sharks fans?

Edit: 0 goals, 11 assists, -4 and 79 PIMS according to Yahoo. Sounds like more of what we don't need, plus some toughness. I would have preferred to use the two draft picks on somebody who can put the puck in the net, since our secondary scoring is almost invisible this year. I feel like Clarke MacArthur or Ales Hemsky would have been significantly better pickups, hell even Derek Roy.

CLOLwe literally can't score and skates as fast as a quadriplegic traffic cone. He will fit in perfectly with the Rags.

Edit: 0 goals, 11 assists, -4 and 79 PIMS according to Yahoo. Sounds like more of what we don't need, plus some toughness. I would have preferred to use the two draft picks on somebody who can put the puck in the net, since our primary scoring is almost invisible this year. I feel like Clarke MacArthur or Ales Hemsky would have been significantly better pickups, hell even Derek Roy.

Fixed

Edit: 0 goals, 11 assists, -4 and 79 PIMS according to Yahoo. Sounds like more of what we don't need, plus some toughness. I would have preferred to use the two draft picks on somebody who can put the puck in the net, since our primary scoring is almost invisible this year. I feel like Clarke MacArthur or Ales Hemsky would have been significantly better pickups, hell even Derek Roy.

Fixed

LOL! Very true.

The Rangers pick up Ryan Clown err, Ryane Clowe to improve their offense.

ryane-clowe.jpg?w=300&h=300

How many goals does he have? Zero point zero.

The Rangers pick up Ryan Clown err, Ryane Clowe to improve their offense.

He's great on defense too. He can stop a scoring chance even while sitting on the bench.

Steve Mason.

Flyers goalie problems are solved!!!

In all seriousness, hes better than Boucher and Leighton

GABORIK TO COLUMBUS!!!

@DarrenDreger Return for Gaborik. Derek brassard Derek Dorset and John Moore. Still pending waive and call.

Columbus has 3 first rounders and he Rangers couldn't even get one of them?

Steve Mason.

Flyers goalie problems are solved!!!

In all seriousness, hes better than Boucher and Leighton

And he is a Local Kid here he played JRc for the Grimsby Peach Kings I will have to pick up a Game used jersey from him .