Leafs 2.0 Alternate Jersey 7287 (not winter classic jersey)

BleedingBlue

It seems that for the teams that have retail 2.0s available, it's normally just the home jersey so far. And many teams don't even have any retail 2.0s available yet.

My thinking is that since the color home jerseys sell better than the white aways and the thirds, maybe they are waiting for the remaining backstock of indos to sell out of those styles before making 2.0s available.

If you look at the teams that got retail 2.0s earlier, they tend to be some of the bigger merchandise selling teams. The Rangers and Leafs etc. have big fanbases outside of their market, whereas a Dallas or Florida usually only have local fans buying their shirts. As always, this is just a guess.

It seems that for the teams that have retail 2.0s available, it's normally just the home jersey so far. And many teams don't even have any retail 2.0s available yet.

My thinking is that since the color home jerseys sell better than the white aways and the thirds, maybe they are waiting for the remaining backstock of indos to sell out of those styles before making 2.0s available.

If you look at the teams that got retail 2.0s earlier, they tend to be some of the bigger merchandise selling teams. The Rangers and Leafs etc. have big fanbases outside of their market, whereas a Dallas or Florida usually only have local fans buying their shirts. As always, this is just a guess.

Sadly this could be taken the other way as well, given it being a half season they could have been low on stock of the Indo's of those teams so instead of putting in a big order and have inventory sit over the summer they just got a few extra Canadian ones made at the same time as team stock to get them through this season. I really hope you are right and I'm wrong tho